[PRIVATE] in a land of gods & monsters, Cheveyo

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry

Note & Sabel

@[Cheveyo]

--

A weight settled upon Note's chest, memories of his brief, but passionate, romance with Sohalia coming back to him.
Oddly enough, he didn't care to remember them. Normally they would force him into a state of anguish that the stallion couldn't handle, but now they were just figments of a past life. He had a new life to collect. Why not start with Cheveyo?
The stallion was pulled from his thoughts not long after they had begun by none other than the painted mare embracing his slender body. It wasn't what she was saying, Cheveyo was quiet for now, but what she was doing. Her lips softly massaged the joint connecting his wings to his body. Such a feeling of pleasure was foreign to the stallion, for it didn't make him awkward or out of place at all. The whole situation just felt unexplainably natural.
It made his word increasingly difficult say as well as admit. She was just that enthralling, not to mention innocent, making this particular truth almost shameful to own up to. But it would be the best to be honest. If Skysong showed up one day while he was with Cheveyo and greeted him by saying, "Father, it's been so long, I've missed you so much! How's Sohalia?" It would be a bit awkward (well, more awkward) if Cheveyo was unaware of his previous afflictions. Even worse if he had lied.
Her next words were filled with a sadness, causing Note's stomach to churn. It wasn't as if that relationship meant anything to him now. "Did you love her?"
That was a difficult question to answer as well. He did. At the time, yes. Or did he? Their love had been more of an arrangement. Their friends had essentially played dollhouse with them ('Okay, Note here, Sohalia here, now kiss). The memories were muddled, corrupted by time. Was he truly in love or just caught in the moment and swayed by a delusional fantasy of a picture perfect family for himself? It was terrifying, really, that the stallion wasn't sure.
"I don't know," Note sighed, the words slow and broken, his eyes opening to reveal a sharp green gaze filled to the brim with agony. "I might've thought I did at the time, I can't even remember," he stated.
The thing was, their relationship had resulted in a child. Two, actually, one of which was born without life. Children were a sign of unity where Note was from. They were united then, but that didn't make whatever feelings between them love, right? No? Yes?
Why did emotions have to be so confusing?

[Image: 5123057704227]
[Image: 52f3087fe3a26]
"The thought made Note's heart ache, but that's what love is. You don't care if the other person hates you or rejects you or anything of the sort because you just want to see them be happy."
pixel by tamme

tag me in all threads & replies!

Messages In This Thread
in a land of gods & monsters, Cheveyo - by Note - 02-11-2014, 12:30 PM
RE: in a land of gods & monsters, Cheveyo - by Note - 03-10-2014, 06:37 PM