the Rift

[OPEN] white stain on the black

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia
As soon as the question leaves my mouth I know it is the wrong thing to ask. After all, the poor youngling has been out here all this time, somehow, against all odds, surviving the darkness and its disease. She must have seen terrible things, lived terrible things. And then here I come, prancing up and asking the most horrid question that could possibly be asked. When the single, broken 'no' falls from her lips, I cringe slightly, anguish finding its way onto my features. My eyes tear up, but I fight the urge to cry. I must stay strong, for her, since there is little else I can do except usher her inside.

A soft sound comes from my side, and I realize that the mare is humming quietly, weaving a song of such loveliness and relaxation that I could weep with joy for hearing it. I watch, fascinated, and try to focus on the situation at hand. She introduces herself, though to me or the yearling girl I cannot say, and I press her name into my mind. At the very least, this trip to the caverns has left me with a much larger pool of acquaintances. "Sohalia," I offer, both because I feel I should and to jog to youngling's memory, so that she might accept our help more willingly. Not that she looks like she's going to be fighting us.

"Shall we lift her?" Lena asks, and I move closer, turning so that I face the same way as the girl. "Yes, of course. We must get her to safety." In other words, we must get her out of the open. None of us are safe here. I pause, though, not quite sure how to proceed. How does one lift a horse? I haven't the magic for it, nor the strength, I fear. I frown, glancing back to Lena, hoping for some manner of direction, some instruction of how to proceed.

"Talk talk talk."
@[name]

Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
white stain on the black - by Tandavi - 02-13-2014, 03:34 AM
RE: white stain on the black - by Lena - 02-14-2014, 08:00 AM
RE: white stain on the black - by Sohalia - 02-15-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: white stain on the black - by Tandavi - 03-01-2014, 12:42 PM
RE: white stain on the black - by Lena - 03-02-2014, 01:35 PM
RE: white stain on the black - by Sohalia - 03-04-2014, 11:48 PM
RE: white stain on the black - by Tandavi - 03-17-2014, 11:49 AM
RE: white stain on the black - by Lena - 03-30-2014, 02:35 PM
RE: white stain on the black - by Sohalia - 04-10-2014, 05:57 PM