the Rift

[PRIVATE] The scars of your memory fade

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

It was a long run to the Threshold, but it's even longer when you have little time to rest before you turn around and head back to the sanctuary. I know a few that would say that it is something only a fool would do, but I've never claimed I am not that. So, that's what I've been doing for a time, just to keep myself sane.

As I closed in on the cave's entrance, my lungs struggled with the cold air I breathed in, as it began to hurt like hell. My body was warm and sweat covered my body, in spite of the coldness. My head though, was as clear as day; no negative thoughts, no mulling over things that would never happen and no plans of ruining anyone's day. I should have done this before and more often, as the gambling with my life, payed off when it came to my rationality.

Soon, I let myself become swallowed by the earth, but I did not slow down my speed as snow became stone under my hooves. The sound of my entering made an echo and my heavy breathing should warn anyone to step aside. That was the plan at least, but as I reached the first level of the cave, there was horses there and a ghost.

It was little I could do to slow down the speed I had gained, as Africa's grey dappled body blocked my way. My head went high, my speed dwindled and I stopped, just a feet away from her. Sweat still clung to my body and I knew I looked like a wreck, but she did not. Had she moved on or just accepted things as they were?

Energy still rushed trough and at this point, I could not tell if it was a result of the running or just the fact that she was before me. I had to get rid of it, so in what I would call despair, I danced a round before her. Was I stalling for time? No, I don't think so, for I knew what I would say when I faced her; "Are you going out?"

@[Africa]

[Image: NannaTable.png]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
The scars of your memory fade - by Africa - 02-13-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: The scars of your memory fade - by Windwalker - 02-13-2014, 03:43 AM
RE: The scars of your memory fade - by Africa - 02-14-2014, 12:38 AM
RE: The scars of your memory fade - by Windwalker - 02-14-2014, 01:58 PM
RE: The scars of your memory fade - by Africa - 02-15-2014, 04:51 PM
RE: The scars of your memory fade - by Windwalker - 02-16-2014, 05:53 AM
RE: The scars of your memory fade - by Africa - 02-17-2014, 09:52 PM
RE: The scars of your memory fade - by Windwalker - 02-18-2014, 07:09 AM
RE: The scars of your memory fade - by Africa - 02-18-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: The scars of your memory fade - by Windwalker - 02-19-2014, 02:42 PM