the Rift

[PRIVATE] Trash and treasure

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

The mare before me valiantly tackles the bird brain nature I've taken on. Jumping from one topic to the next, I can't seem to keep my thoughts straight. But then, fear of withdrawal can do that to a stallion. If I were in her position, I'm sure that I would be lost and confused - and most definitely give up halfway through. She tries to calm me in my fear-of-withdrawal panic, and comes back with me when we're talking about the egg, and again when we've returned to my vodka-craving madness. I stick my nose toward the flask that she is opening, and my nostrils crinkle with the burning scent of the vodka, and all the pleasure centers in my brain start firing like it's the fourth of July. Oh what a joyful day it is! I can't help but think that there's a God out there that heard my wishes, knew my deepest desires, and said, "Hey, what the hell. Make the bastard happy." Truly, there is some thanking I have to do.

I take a step back to give the dappled beauty, and myself, a little breathing room. I'm trying to contain my excitement as I turn the babble in my mind into a coherent sentence. "Nay, my dear. That is not water.. that... that is vodka." A ridiculous smile spreads across my face, and my leonine tail flicks from side to side. I'm careful to not jump up and down, not wanting to risk the safety of my egg which now lies close by. I haven't forgotten it, but my attention has definitely wavered. I stare excitedly at the leathery pouch that holds my favorite liquid. "Of course, it's a finite substance. I'm running out." I nod to the worn flask around my neck. "But.. if you have no use for that pouch there.. it may last me awhile longer." I smile sheepishly, hoping the lovely lady will take pity on me. And that Silas won't peck out my eyes. I glance at him. I don't think he will like my drunken presence around his lady. I send a look of apology his way, trying to send him the message that I don't mean to creep on their space. The pretty dappled gray has not responded yet, and I watch her closely. "The only thing that could make it better would be if that there pouch refilled automatically. But I don't know anything that works that." I offer a shrug and wait more calmly for her answer.

Text text text.
"Words words words."

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Trash and treasure - by Africa - 02-15-2014, 04:46 AM
RE: Trash and treasure - by Rostislav - 02-19-2014, 05:44 PM
RE: Trash and treasure - by Africa - 02-20-2014, 06:12 PM
RE: Trash and treasure - by Rostislav - 03-01-2014, 02:11 AM
RE: Trash and treasure - by Africa - 03-06-2014, 09:08 PM
RE: Trash and treasure - by Rostislav - 03-18-2014, 09:41 PM