the Rift

[OPEN] for the first time in forever.

Marco Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Marco
I've traveled all this way for something

Every fiber of my being had automatically rejuvenated as I begun to feel the effects of a young boy's energy! I meant younger in a sense where one's height and unproportional body mass had yet to be grown into with ease. It was not that long ago I had been one of those gangly foals whose thick legs were surely larger than my petite head! Boy, I was in for a surprise as I begun to realize how different I became, but I felt wearier and wearier as my former energy felt almost ancient.

It was silly of me to imagine days where eventually I fell into a stagnant schedule; a reminder that I wasn't young anymore. There was no ebb or flow to accompany the dullness of a transition. My nostalgic feeling lingered with a passionate touch to my core. Her whinny beckoned me towards the water and relive the former days. Her dialogue had a welcoming tone which added an extra layer of encouragement towards the disturbed water by legs and hooves splashing with ease. My entire body hardly mimicked a statue by now with ears perked up and my form shuffled forward a tad more until I was galloping that short distance into the water. My body was grazed by a multitude of droplets due to my entrance into its maw. By now, an booming whinny had escaped my jaw, My poor attempt at laughing gleefully at the surface flowing against my fur and flesh.

The snow-white mare continued to dance, and she added her wings into the mixture of her silent song. Surprisingly, she maintain elegance in her playful movement. Silent was the music she flowed freely to, but she spoke again, to me, once more; a smile etched upon her lips.

I was hasty in answering Elsa, as she claimed her name was, and I said, "Hey! This isn't half-bad." I was chuckling before I sobered up enough to speak clearly and say my name. "Oh yeah. My name's Marco!"

The youthful rush continued to surge through my veins. I felt energized by an old memory when I had once played in the water with old friends. I wondered how much I could continue to relive. Elsa was only one another equine, and a stranger at that. Yet she felt as if she were an old friend.

Words: 392
Tag(s): @[Elsa]
Comments: Alrighty!
"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
for the first time in forever. - by Elsa - 02-15-2014, 08:53 AM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Marco - 02-15-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Elsa - 02-18-2014, 10:41 AM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Marco - 02-19-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Elsa - 02-21-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Marco - 02-24-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Elsa - 02-26-2014, 10:49 AM