the Rift

[JUDGE :D] [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me

Monster Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

It must have been the heat or the tiredness that slowly grabbed a hold on the Monster, but once more he failed to really notice what became of his attacks. Had his kicks landed? How could he fail to feel it?

Forgetting the confusion the black beast bit down as hard as he could on Ajax’s crest, holding on even has hard hooves abused his chest. He felt bruised even after the first kick, but the chest bone was there, protecting him from sharper pain. The Monster held on until the other twisted in his grip aiming to bite him on the neck. The black beast let go and jumped to the side so that Ajax’s teeth only met thin air.

Pivoting his forequarters away from the other stallion Monster kicked again - hoping to land a severe blow on Ajax’s muzzle. He put all his strength in the kick, feeling the pain in his muscles as his legs stretched as far as they could - searching for the black nose of the opponent.

With flanks heaving and sweat dripping the Monster backed off. Red and yellow eyes searched Ajax’s face and suddenly he felt a bit unsure about what Mauja would think about this. After all he had acted on his own - and he was not supposed to do that.

[Word count: 222 | Post: 4/4

Fun fught!
Now you just write a Closing defense and a judge will judge this. If Ajax loose and wants to challenge again I think you must wait one week =)]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Ajax - 08-16-2012, 12:10 PM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Monster - 08-16-2012, 04:10 PM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Ajax - 08-16-2012, 09:38 PM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Monster - 08-17-2012, 05:26 AM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Ajax - 08-17-2012, 10:11 AM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Monster - 08-18-2012, 10:27 AM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Ajax - 08-18-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Monster - 08-18-2012, 02:32 PM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Ajax - 08-18-2012, 02:42 PM