the Rift

[OPEN] Don't let go - you got the music in you

Dalibor Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 9 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
redgod
DALIBOR
I am someone to hate

The fiery Pegasus had followed Africa out of the Threshold and into a fucking nightmare. In such a short time, this land had gone dark, dead, infected with blackness and evil. Dalibor wasn’t overly perturbed; chaos was normal and entropy always won in the end – but hadn’t it moved a little quickly? Now they were all underground, trying to fend of these…wraiths, infected bags of walking sickness.

Should just kill them, he thought, but no. Most wanted to try to find a way to heal them. To bring them back. They were fucking monsters! Yes, let’s wait, keep them at foreleg’s length, until either they infect us, or we figure out how to cure them – or we can’t and never could and we kill them. The stocky stallion shook his head. Fools, the lot of them. Compassion had little place in a time such as this. Not if everyone wanted the largest numbers to survive.

Annoyed by all the hopeful, naïve talking, Dalibor chose to wander off from the main cavern in the hopes of being alone. Step after step passed and as the silence became more enveloping, he felt more at peace – until, “We’ll make it better.”

What the fuck. Who was this fool? Someone he’d never seen before, he mused from his vantage point. There were two others. One he recognized. Ampere. The alluringly psychotic lightning bitch with the fine ass. Interesting. Two children and an adult who acted no better. The last was more dangerous than the first two, Dalibor thought with annoyance. Ampere queried how one might make this situation better, and in his annoyance will all of this idiotic positivity, the stallion stepped forward to enter the conversation – metaphorically speaking. He didn’t move, only opened his mouth.

“Yes, do tell me how we will make this better, wise little youngling,” his masculine voice purred, the subtle hint of sarcasm just enough to be cutting.

--------------------
[[OOC: I be thread crashing. >.> Sorry if this throws anyone off, but I'm trying to get Dalibor to do things, and here seemed a simple place to pick up, plus he knows Ampere a little. I hope it's okay!]]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't let go - you got the music in you - by Dalibor - 03-04-2014, 05:57 PM