[OPEN] What if the storm ends | [W.A.R.] Meeting

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful
I know you will

Ampere's resolve fortified as the meeting continued, its stream steadily rising in those willing to act. Her fervor evolved from a wild flame into a radiating heat that filled her up and made her buoyant, carrying her through the drift of misery she'd previously been wallowing in. This was what she'd been waiting for, action.

As to what to act on, Kari resolved that question with the plea to cure his mother, Shadow, a mare Ampere knew. The name hollowed her, echoing through the corridors of her mind and leaving a weight in her chest. This was finally it then, someone she knew had turned - this apocalypse just became personal on a whole different level. Her feathers ruffled as her hairs prickled with the eerie sensation of it all.

"Of course we will," she replied hastily after Kari, her nerve fortified. Her teeth together with a crack, her eyes burning as they glanced from each in turn, lingering upon the new arrival Dragomir who spoke up and offered his body to the cause. Ampere nodded at him, grateful for his help. This would all be for naught though if there was no cure. They all knew the worth in simply trying to fight the creatures.

For that Ampere looked to Lena, the success of their mission resting on her withers. "Will you heal her if we can bring her to you?" Ampere asked, but she already suspected the answer. Who among them that had gathered didn't want to see this hell end?

"Kari, wherever you saw her last she may still be, can you lead the charge? But when the time comes, stay safe."

[Kari you wanna start the thread somewhere?]

A M P E R E
PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL

ellsouille.deviantart.com with permission

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if the storm ends | [W.A.R.] Meeting - by Ampere - 03-08-2014, 11:03 PM