the Rift

[OPEN] Beauty to be found in the dark

Farenjer Posts: 68
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Loulou

As he finishes his own partial words, a pregnant silence fills the air and it was moments before the blue Pegasus began to speak. "Do you think they made these then?" Farenjer only blinked as she inquired the question, and she continued to speak of The Gods as they were in their last attempt to give their children a haven before death. It somewhat made Farenjer consider how grim that thought was... But then again, it could be as true as the zombie creatures that lurked the helovian lands above. He nodded swiftly before adding in "Your idea of this as a last resort is very grim, Miss. But I agree with you as well because it may as well be true." He paused before holding a gave on her blue orbs. "But alas, we will never know until it does occur or there is more signs."

She then questioned where he belonged within the herds. He stiffened a bit. What if she didn't like what he would say? He could only imagine how her face would turn from a peaceful gaze to a disgusted sneer. It made him feel cold inside. He knew that there were many Pegasi who hated Unicorns as much as Unicorns hated them. He wondered if he would truly identify where he originated from before this whole Sanctuary evacuation. Farenjer shuffled a bit before inquiring "I'm from the Aurora Basin. I'm a crafter among the ranks... Where are you from?" he tipped his head with respect before remember "Oh, and what is your name, Miss? Mine is Farenjer."

Art- Kaydeniro || Coding- Time
[Image: farenjer_by_foxyfirewings-d6t57ac.png]

Messages In This Thread
Beauty to be found in the dark - by Ampere - 02-15-2014, 01:26 PM
RE: Beauty to be found in the dark - by Farenjer - 02-15-2014, 05:05 PM
RE: Beauty to be found in the dark - by Ampere - 02-17-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Beauty to be found in the dark - by Farenjer - 02-25-2014, 05:36 PM
RE: Beauty to be found in the dark - by Ampere - 03-10-2014, 03:03 PM
RE: Beauty to be found in the dark - by Farenjer - 03-11-2014, 06:53 PM
RE: Beauty to be found in the dark - by Ampere - 03-17-2014, 09:35 PM