the Rift

[OPEN] light me up before you go go

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
When the day is blue, I'll sit around wondering about you

It was so relieving to take the chance at meeting someone in this dark cavern and find out that they were at least a little bit friendly. Surely this place would attract more sinister personalities, though perhaps those would prefer to linger in the darkness rather then light it up with some absolutely beautiful pieces of magic.

A chuckle, warm with delight, escaped her as one of the electric creations came and danced around her – her head turning to follow it’s path before refocusing on her company to answer the question posed. “I do! I’ve never been able to create something so wonderful.” She had once been able to grow flowers wherever she wished, but to actually create something that could move and fly and dance was just extraordinary! Truly she was in the presence of an impressive magician.

Part of her wanted to reach out and see if she could touch the bird that danced around her, but she knew that as beautiful as magic could be, it could be equally dangerous. “Do they um…” Alysanne had very limited experience with electricity – she had seen lightning in the distance, had seen damage where it hit - but her instincts told her that it was dangerous, no matter how beautiful. Electric magic had existed in Nocturne, it was just not something she had come into contact with so she couldn’t quite think of the word used (‘shock’) and settled for “Hurt? If you touch them?” Despite being naturally drawn to the source of light in the room, she did not want to risk it.

At the mention of being unable to fly down here, despite their being ample room, Alysanne offered a sad smile – picking up on that pout and finding herself reacting to it much the same she would her son when he used that tone. It was certainly not an ideal situation to be in for those less passive than she was. The dark was oppressive and she longed to lie in the grass beneath the sun, but still – it was safe. She did not think they would be here for long. “At least there is enough room to stretch out, that’s more than can be said for most of this place, right? My wings have been aching to be stretched.” It was little comfort, she knew, but at least it was something. Now more than ever she thought it was important to latch onto the brighter side.

Maintaining that cheerful voice, she finally remembered her manners (even if it took another moment). “I’m Alysanne, by the way. Sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude by not saying that sooner. What’s your name? And do they have any names?” She inquired politely, once more looking to the bright blue birds. Maybe it was a silly question but she really would have felt quite rude if she did not even ask it!

Come back to me, my darling
original html by rottie
picture credit
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
light me up before you go go - by Ampere - 02-15-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Alysanne - 02-15-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Ampere - 02-17-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Alysanne - 02-20-2014, 12:46 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Ampere - 02-21-2014, 02:49 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Alysanne - 02-23-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Ampere - 03-10-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Aurelia - 03-11-2014, 04:22 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Alysanne - 03-12-2014, 06:26 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Ampere - 03-17-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Aurelia - 03-23-2014, 09:46 PM