the Rift

[OPEN] light me up before you go go

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

It was interesting to learn that Alysanne had magic. She seemed so intrigued Ampere could only assume it was one of her first experiences with the elements, but perhaps just the particular ability caught the girl's eye. "Don't we all have that magic?" Ampere responded with a smirk when Alysanne spoke of her ability, swishing her tail to further the point. She did not mean to be cruel, just trying to stay light. She was sure fertilizing the earth would always prove helpful too, in it's own way. Ampere remembered too well the feeling of near starving in the endless night, and even now, fungi and moss were losing their taste and abundance.

Their topic of discussion continued on, leaving Ampere once more in stunned wonderment at her newest acquaintance's ignorance to the ways of godly powers. Alysanne seemed not to understand why magic would have to cause harm, but Ampere could not fathom why it shouldn't. She let a pause fall between them, trying to phrase herself carefully so that she might best explain. "There is a saying I know," Ampere began, glancing towards the mare and her blue-lit features. "Force without justice is tyrannical. Justice without force is powerless." Ampere let her voice drop away, giving Alysanne time to ponder that phrase with her own thoughts before Ampere coloring it with her's. "I'm trying to establish justice among this world. Too often do the strong get stronger and the weak get weaker. Someone has to step in, someone has to establish ethics... but alone, with only words, it is too easy to ignore what is right."

Ampere thought of the countless times she had tried to tell others of their cruel ways with companions. She had sobbed, she had screamed, and she had pleaded, but it was only through fighting had she made any headway worth noting. She knew now what she had always known but been too afraid to recognize. She could not do this alone. There was more to force than only magic.

"Do you believe in justice, Alysanne?"
Would this mare be more than a chance meeting in the dark?

L EAVE THE PAST BEHIND, WALK AWAY | AND THE CRACKS BEGIN TO S HOW

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
light me up before you go go - by Ampere - 02-15-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Alysanne - 02-15-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Ampere - 02-17-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Alysanne - 02-20-2014, 12:46 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Ampere - 02-21-2014, 02:49 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Alysanne - 02-23-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Ampere - 03-10-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Aurelia - 03-11-2014, 04:22 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Alysanne - 03-12-2014, 06:26 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Ampere - 03-17-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Aurelia - 03-23-2014, 09:46 PM