the Rift

[OPEN] light me up before you go go

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
“Aurelia, follow the blue light. We’re over here.”

immediately, I let myself cool down and return to my non-fiery self. The bright flames on my coat shrinking into smaller blazes, then to nothing. The smell of smoke plastered somewhat onto my body. The smell, unfortunately, is part of the package with this magic. With fire, comes smoke. Quite like how if you have an apple, there will be seeds on the inside, except for the very rare case in which the seeds are not there. Then, it's like mindfuck all over the place, eh?

I realize I am getting off topic with my train of thoughts and quickly drop the subject of my BBQ-ish smell. My next thought is about the 'blue light'. What blue light? I cannot see a blue light, and frantically look ahead. Then to the left and right, then behind. When I turn my body and look, I can see them. They were hidden from my view until now. I see this 'blue light' grow as it looks to be coming closer. I walk towards it, my curiosity and overwhelming desire to have friends over comes me and suddenly, I am galloping closer to it. Then, I close the distance between me and that light as fast as I can. I realize it is a small and dim light as I near it, for I can look at it without squinting and it doesn't seem to light up a humongous area.

I follow this little light until I can see the outline of Alysanne and her friend. I allow my body to reheat and catch fire again. The flames quickly engulfing my entire body, turning my into a phoenix. "Aly!" I squeal when I am finally standing next to her. "Aly, I've missed you a whole bunch since the last time we talked in the thistle fields." I can remember that day as if it was yesterday. She'd also mentioned this stallion there, who I have yet to meet. Oh, I miss my innocence from that day. I miss the will to learn about everything put in front of my long muzzle. I miss wanting to be me, and not be someone that is better than me... like Africa. I'd give up a lot to be an Africa-type of horse. That mare is so darling and sweet. I think I didn't recognize that before, but she was very willing to help me. "I have so much to tell ya, girl!" I talk like a two year old (partially because that is what I am, and partially because I'm so happy to see her!) Then, I decide to introduce myself to this stranger, who is probably a very dark color, or even black, with lighter colors. Possibly a blue color? Unless my light isn't hitting her and she is in the shadows, I'm pretty sure she's black and blue. Unusual, yes, but oh so fascinating. "I am Aurelia, a friend of Alysanne." I smile softly, although it is hidden by the flames rolling into billows of smoke from my muzzle, lips and nostrils. Basically, everything is fiery and hidden. My smile is proud though, as if I am proud I actually have someone to call a friend.

I've been in dire need of a friend.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
light me up before you go go - by Ampere - 02-15-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Alysanne - 02-15-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Ampere - 02-17-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Alysanne - 02-20-2014, 12:46 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Ampere - 02-21-2014, 02:49 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Alysanne - 02-23-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Ampere - 03-10-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Aurelia - 03-11-2014, 04:22 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Alysanne - 03-12-2014, 06:26 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Ampere - 03-17-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Aurelia - 03-23-2014, 09:46 PM