the Rift

[OPEN] light me up before you go go

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

The blue rabbit of lightning follows the aureate mare, though she seems not to notice and soon enough produces a light of her own. The orange and red glow competes with the blue of Ampere's, but the pit is all the more comforting for it.

Ampere falls quiet as the two mares share a reunion. She turns her gaze away, feeling awkward as she watched and listens to them rejoice - when had she ever felt that way towards anyone, or at least, expressed it? Even in the company of others loneliness found a way to plague her. She hated it.

A quiet sigh tumbled from her nares and she busied herself by playing with her blue hare. She sent it scurrying around between their feet, its electricity humming like a heartbeat and popping like a cry of delight. Ampere smiled, relishing for the first time in the long time the beauty of her ability rather than the power. Maybe Alysanne had a point after all.

Her name pulled her back into the conversation. Her head turned easily on the slope of her neck, the blue of her gaze piercing through the encompassing darkness, lashes blinking against the harshness of Aurelia's glow as it contrasted heavily with the endless void of no light that was this place. What an off area for such friendly and bright personalities to be greeting.

"Hello," Ampere intoned as Aurelia introduced herself and Alysanne provided explanation. She smiled slightly, though it was probably lost in the dark; her expression was little more than a glaring smudge of blue in this place.
"I'm trying," Ampere murmured in response to Alysanne's last words, but the passion had been deflated from her voice. "I admit I don't know everything about them," Ampere began, her tail whispering over her hocks as she swished it in idle thought, "Though I mean to find out all that I can, and I know that there's more to them than most horses realize." Ampere glanced between Alysanne and Aurelia, wondering just what sort of horses they were when it came to the enslavement of souls. She had met plenty of individuals with pleasant dispositions, but it did not stop them from carting around their eternal pets. Ampere didn't understand how she was the only one disgusted by it.

"It's true, what you say Alysanne," Ampere began, referring to the end of their conversation prior to Aurelia's entrance. "There is love, but love is many things and is born for many reasons. I can't help but wonder why a horse cannot simply love and befriend another horse, that has their own free will and the ability to walk away, instead of magically entwining souls with an infant creature that knows no better."

Ampere offered no answer to the question she more or less posed. She did not have one, did they?

L EAVE THE PAST BEHIND, WALK AWAY | AND THE CRACKS BEGIN TO S HOW

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
light me up before you go go - by Ampere - 02-15-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Alysanne - 02-15-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Ampere - 02-17-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Alysanne - 02-20-2014, 12:46 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Ampere - 02-21-2014, 02:49 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Alysanne - 02-23-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Ampere - 03-10-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Aurelia - 03-11-2014, 04:22 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Alysanne - 03-12-2014, 06:26 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Ampere - 03-17-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Aurelia - 03-23-2014, 09:46 PM