the Rift

[OPEN] light me up before you go go

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"talk talk talk"

“This is Ampere,” I shift my gaze towards the mare and stretch out my muzzle to her. I am oblivious to the fact a mare might enjoy her personal space and attempt to bump her muzzle with mine. Aly's voice flickers to life again, and I am intrigued in what the dual-colored girl has to say. “She was just teaching me a little about companions and Helovia.” Instantly, I think of the egg I found. Using my conscience to guide me, I decide it's best to keep my mouth closed in this topic. I have one egg and a lot of stupidity. Many things can go wrong with this combination, thus, I become quiet and just listen.

"instead of magically entwining souls with an infant creature that knows no better." What? Entwining souls? What does that even mean? I blink a few times, confused by what this mare has just said. This random mare. This stranger that could easily attack and try to kill me and my egg right now has just said what is probably the most confusing thing to me. "U-u-uh.... What do you mean by entwining souls and why can't they just love? I don't have a companion, but I have found an abandoned egg? Would you have liked me to just let it die instead of saving it?" I am honestly, 100%, confused. My tone is filled with curiosity, confusion, and longing. I am far from sarcastic right now. Curiosity is because.. well, what the hell is she talking about? Confusion is from me wondering what the hell she's talking about, again. Longing is just me longing for answers in my slightly annoying whining voice.

Oh yea, I have a name for my whining voice, but don't all sane/slightly insane horses?

"I want to know more about companions, Ampere. I don't even understand the basics!" My voice is slightly louder than I wanted it to be, but it's far from shouting (i think). I wanted to add that I barely understand how we have wings, how unicorns have horns sticking out of their heads, or even how I possess the skill to be set ablaze, but not burn! How does Ampere and Aly seem so wise? How long have they been here? When did they learn about all of this stuff? When will I come to terms with reality and except the facts that their is magic here!?

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
light me up before you go go - by Ampere - 02-15-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Alysanne - 02-15-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Ampere - 02-17-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Alysanne - 02-20-2014, 12:46 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Ampere - 02-21-2014, 02:49 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Alysanne - 02-23-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Ampere - 03-10-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Aurelia - 03-11-2014, 04:22 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Alysanne - 03-12-2014, 06:26 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Ampere - 03-17-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Aurelia - 03-23-2014, 09:46 PM