the Rift

[OPEN] deeds dark and hollows deep; [healing]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

My dark feathered partner sank into the cool water and I was privileged with a rare treat to witness her transformation, a reversal of damage and disease. My power fell away, the chains gently pulled apart; once a confining cage, now a support to keep the lass from drowning herself in those fragile few moments. Each saving link withdrew, returning to spin in a neat pile toward one corner of the room. Armor slipped apart as her dark head emerged dripping from the water looking restored but rather shocked. I half expected that waterlogged frame to suddenly lung up and out, getting the heck away from me and everything in relation to this cave. The lass struggled to rise, naturally disoriented; likely confused.

Warm relief for her sanity and safety (however unwell it might be received) flooded past caution, patched shoulders gave slack and released some of my pent up tension. Steel collar slide back into place when her wide eyes turned, obviously seeking answers. This girl unlike the others seemed to have a mild case of amnesia,“Be easy,” I replied softly when silence lent me a turn to answer, “Ye stands in cave under Helovia’s Heart; we are at war with those infected by darkness.” My tone was calm, but also grave and unyielding in its truth. Though I meant to sooth and ease her into our reality and perhaps remembrance, such a truth might also create a sense of panic,“These waters have restored ye and vanquished the evil that took ye captive.” Maybe I wasn't the face she was hoping to see, but my mug sure beat the god of afterlife for one that wanted more years in this world.

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: deeds dark and hollows deep; [healing] - by Midas - 02-19-2014, 06:26 PM