the Rift

And your thoughts, they rewind

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

To say that I was sweating is an understatement, as this was my second time in the Threshold today. It is not an easy road to run, so when you enter the woods, you want to take a long break. If I could, I would have found a good place to sleep and not even think about wraiths and death and all that. I don't think Africa would like me any more if I did it, but Silas would love to see me wraithified. With that imagine in my head, I chuckled with the little breath I could muster and paused by Africa's side.

"Are you surprised that we made it?" I teased as I watched her in the corner of my eye. We did not stop for long though, so when she began to move again, I followed like a sheep. As we walked, the forest drastically changed from a white wonderland to the forest of hell. Ash covered everything and no trees offered any sort of protection. I did not like it.

She turned to me, but my eyes did not stray from the sight that lay before us. "Helovia is sick." was the answer I gave her as I began to walk into the battlefield. It looked like one, as few things live where death once roamed. Something soon caught my attention though, as a sky of ash rose towards the sky. Someone was there, or something. With ears pricked I ventured a few steps before I stopped dead in my tracks. "Is there anyone here?"

@[Tiberius]

[Image: NannaTable.png]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
And your thoughts, they rewind - by Tiberius - 02-17-2014, 03:51 PM
RE: And your thoughts, they rewind - by Africa - 02-19-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: And your thoughts, they rewind - by Windwalker - 02-20-2014, 04:51 AM