the Rift

[PRIVATE] distance is the best medication

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Happiness hit her like a train on a track

It seems like I have only been here over night, yet my legs along with the rest of my body was growing fast. It seemed like yesterday I had been at my Momma's side, her telling me of all the adventures she had in a distant land called Helovia. Now here I am, hiding in caves under the ground in Helovia..... and she and Daddy are dead. I know Daddy is for sure, Momma would not of sent me running if he wasn't. Now I just have to find a place in this new strange world. I don't even know why I felt so warm when I first entered the Threshold.

I had been back to the Threshold once, and did not find the one I was looking for. Instead I found a rude stick-headed wingless stallion who I think is blind, and a stick less and wingless mare with some strange creature at her hooves. Momma said many in Helovia had strange creatures as companion. My Uncle Aaron even has a thing called a hellhound.... I'll find out eventually what that is.

Suddenly none of that matters. The smell of this part of the caves was different, and yet there was also a familiar scent hanging on the air. Elsa! My tiny hooves scramble forward eager to see her again. Elsa! My voice seems so much stronger as I bound towards her, aiming to crash into her side. I don't know why, but she just makes me feel safe. Definitely safer than being on my own.

Speak

@[Elsa]

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
distance is the best medication - by Elsa - 02-18-2014, 10:58 AM
RE: distance is the best medication - by Amani - 02-19-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: distance is the best medication - by Elsa - 02-20-2014, 11:02 AM
RE: distance is the best medication - by Amani - 02-27-2014, 08:23 PM
RE: distance is the best medication - by Elsa - 03-02-2014, 08:46 PM