the Rift

[PRIVATE] distance is the best medication

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Happiness hit her like a train on a track

I was glad when she spoke, welcoming me against her side with a few steps sideways as I collided against her. It was nice to be close to Elsa again. She made me feel safer than me being on my own. She asked what I had been doing, and if I had found my Uncle.... I have not... I've been wandering, looking for my Uncle. I didn't find him, so I started looking for you. I wasn't going to ask to stay with her. After all I could never hope for that. Why would she want me? Who would want me? To protect me.... Ah well, for now i'm by her side and that's all that matters.

However our conversation changed quickly to what I had been up to. What have I done since I was around Elsa last... OH! Well I went back to the place you found me, and I met someone who looked like he had a stick coming out of his head and a rude mare who had nothing at all. No wings or stick... She did have this strange fox looking thing with multiple tails.... I didn't like them very much and left them there. I was proud of the way I had handled myself with them. I had been able to stand up for myself. Other than that just looking for my Uncle... and for you. I wanted to ask so bad. I wanted to stay close to her no matter where she goes.... Before I knew what was coming out my mouth I just blurted out Can I just stay with you?

Speak

@[Elsa]

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
distance is the best medication - by Elsa - 02-18-2014, 10:58 AM
RE: distance is the best medication - by Amani - 02-19-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: distance is the best medication - by Elsa - 02-20-2014, 11:02 AM
RE: distance is the best medication - by Amani - 02-27-2014, 08:23 PM
RE: distance is the best medication - by Elsa - 03-02-2014, 08:46 PM