the Rift

[PRIVATE] distance is the best medication

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
So she had been looking for her uncle, but it seemed she was unable to find him. Elsa sighed, and a frown crossed her face. She hated seeing someone so vulnerable all along. She curled closer towards the filly, trying to force her more underneath of her wing. Not in a forceful motion, but in a loving and comforting motion. There was one thing she wished she could do, and it was to make everyone feel at home and welcome.

Amani's next few words really made Elsa's heart melt, in both a good and bad way. She had been looking, and even went exploring, but to no avail. It seemed her uncle was no where to be found. Her tiny, childlike words surrounded her like a blanket, as she asked if she could stick around with Elsa. She offered a weak laugh, followed by a loving smile. "Of course Amani. I told you I would, and I will never break my promises." She stated, lifting her wing to offer her to shelter herself beneath it. "The two that you spoke about, the ones with the stick and the ones without anything..." Her voice trailed off as her blue eyes searched the filly's. "The one with a stick, that's called a unicorn. The one without anything, that's called an equine. They all live around here. Most of the time they're nice, but sometimes they can be mean." Elsa stopped for a few moments, letting the words sink in. "Oh and I should probably mention, I stick around with a group called the Asylum. Not exactly a pristine name, but it'll do." Then she thought of Oxy, and some of the others she had seen at the meeting, realizing it would probably best to notify her now. "Some of them are a little... odd. But they're all nice and caring."

@[Amani]

"Talking"
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
distance is the best medication - by Elsa - 02-18-2014, 10:58 AM
RE: distance is the best medication - by Amani - 02-19-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: distance is the best medication - by Elsa - 02-20-2014, 11:02 AM
RE: distance is the best medication - by Amani - 02-27-2014, 08:23 PM
RE: distance is the best medication - by Elsa - 03-02-2014, 08:46 PM