the Rift

[OPEN] Little Miss Sunshine [Egg Hatching]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

Company is what she needed, since she could not wander into the woods and lose herself in a snow bank or a field of wildflowers. She found the earthen walls here comforting, she did, but they were repressive as well. It was dangerous on the surface, though her mind continued to wander there. Perhaps a little venture would not be so bad? Maybe she could search and see if anyone else was looking for the caves, if anyone else needed help. At least that would be something to occupy her mind, when she wasn’t going over the names and uses of the herbs she was learning.

For now, though, she desired some company. A new face to distract her – and there certainly was no shortage of those! Strangers from all across Helovia were living in these caves. Anything, anyone, that might help distract her from the troublesome thoughts that refused to leave her alone.

Aly did not imagine it would be hard to find someone, as she wandered about – past the wall with all the strange carvings – and sure enough, it wasn’t!

It was that squeak, echoing off the walls of the caves, that encouraged her to peek into this particular cavern and see if she could spot who had made it. What she spied was truly an adorable little scene – a stallion and a little pup that she imagined might be his companion. That entire world still confused her slightly – having no experience with it herself. Perhaps he had just found the little thing, though the warm smile on his face rather suggested a deeper connection.

Realizing that she was either going to have to move forward or back – it was impolite to just linger in the doorway staring – she hurried forward a couple steps and spoke softly to alert the pair to her presence. “If I’m intruding, please feel free to tell me to go mind my own business. I don't wish to barge in where I'm not wanted.” It would not offend her in the slightest to be told as such, everyone needed their space! She had held off for what she thought was an appropriate amount of time, but her curiosity got the better of her. Not to mention the cuteness of the little ball of white fur. A warm smile brightened those emerald eyes as she took a couple more steps but no more - leaving a handful of paces between her and the pair. She was wary about getting too close – the pup was so small, she would not wish to frighten her! “She’s absolutely adorable.”

please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Little Miss Sunshine [Egg Hatching] - by Voodoo - 02-18-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Little Miss Sunshine [Egg Hatching] - by Alysanne - 02-18-2014, 01:05 PM