[OPEN] Little Miss Sunshine [Egg Hatching]

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
i wear this crown of thorns
upon my liar's chair

The new born takes a couple of awkward, off balance steps toward the water, her massive ears that are now seemingly tipped in the thinnest line of black take in the rush of the water, her moist nose twitching as she sniffs the air. You are so focused on your new playmate that you fail to notice the winged mare as she approaches the two of you; On the other hand, Ouija notices immediately. Her face swings toward the mare, black eyes taking in the greatness of the stranger before her. A weak, hesitant yip causes you to turn your attention to the painted female just before she begins speaking. How out of focus you were slightly alarms you, but somehow you defy your naturally spooked demeanor and just continue smiling.

The mare who was draped with massive wings spoke softly, offering to leave if she were intruding. Your maroon pool, slightly glossed over but nothing terribly frightening, looked up at her, staying set as your skull raises to shoulder-height. Why was this female so polite? She wasn't planning on coming in and causing harm, was she? Her legs carry her a few paces forward, and your ears react by flickering with the noises as they vibrated off of the walls. "She's absolutely adorable." The mare commented, her bright eyes watching your new companion. "Isn't she?" you reply with the rhetorical question, your heart fluttering as the pup bounces toward the mare once, still leaving a massive gap between the two from her eyes.

Although the presence of a stranger often makes you weary and uncomfortable, Ouija was completely fine with the company.. More than excited perhaps as she wiggled around playfully between you and the mare. "You're not intruding. You're fine to stay.. If you want." You offer, your rough voice reaching out to the stranger in the softest tone you can manage. The snow pup yelps loudly, the noise high pitched and almost annoying, her butt wiggling along with her excited tail. "I'm Voodoo, this is Ouija." An unexplainable calmness soothes your up-tight, nervous soul.

Tagged: @[Alysanne]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

full of broken thoughts i cannot repair
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Little Miss Sunshine [Egg Hatching] - by Voodoo - 02-18-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Little Miss Sunshine [Egg Hatching] - by Voodoo - 02-18-2014, 03:13 PM