[OPEN] Little Miss Sunshine [Egg Hatching]

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
i wear this crown of thorns
upon my liar's chair

Another bark floods the room, her wet nose pressing to a peice of the hard shell that she had just broken from. Razor sharp baby teeth knaw on the thick chunk, the noise of the seemingly unbreakable minerals -like nails against a chalkboard- making the fur along her spine prick up. She didn't like that we comment from your head, pressed happily against the red windows of in your skull. The mare introduces herself as Alyanne, "-but just Aly will do." Your empty, yet somehow happy eyes attempt to meet with the animated green glint of Aly's, a nod of acknowledgement tipped toward her.

Ouija unlatched her brutal hold on the lifeless chip, her small right forepaw reaching out and swatting at it twice before she scoots back out of excitement, flappy ears rotating around like small satellite dishes. "Is she-" the mare pauses for a moment, just long enough for your head to pick up to a comfortable height in the air before finishing her question. "-your companion?" Red rimmed ears both press forward on eithe side of your crowned skull, empty stare still fixated on the painted acquintence. "She must be." the words drip from your bloody-painted maw in a distracted tone, dusty geers grinding in your mind.

You had only ran into a few others who had the chance of connecting with their own companion, but had never put much thought into it. An image of Mauja's snowy owl and Africa's sleek black bird popped up in the back of your head, but no others followed. Funny how you always think back to those two, even though you have only encountered each a few times. Important faces stick to the mind apparently. "I had never thought of that.. I thought I was taking care of an egg so I could save it." Your eyes fall back to the now more mobile fox.

Not-so gracefully, the pup wanders from the split shell to wind around your two forehooves, rubbing her snout along the top I your boney ankles. Her fuzzy tail wags back and forth over nothing in particular, perhaps just happy to finally be alive. Big black eyes look up to the horror show that displays across your snout, but unlike most, the sight does not seem to faze her. Instead, a noise bubbles in her belly, a wimper following afterword. The to-die-for stare shifts to Aly, her nose wiggling as she sniffs in the mare's direction. Curiousity pulls the pup toward the painted Aly, triangle ears cupped forward and black-padded toes stopping at the hooves of her new friend. Her small pink tongue pokes out between both bottom eye teeth.

Tagged: @[Alysanne]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

full of broken thoughts i cannot repair
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Little Miss Sunshine [Egg Hatching] - by Voodoo - 02-18-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Little Miss Sunshine [Egg Hatching] - by Voodoo - 02-20-2014, 10:52 PM