the Rift

[OPEN] don't know the language [open]

Nayati Posts: 116
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: four years
Rathunax :: Common Red Dragon :: Shock Breath cailyn

I know your wavering heart, intimately</style>

Since their short meeting, Vadim has been on the young lady's mind almost constantly, in varying degrees of attention. He had been the one to urge her to safety, and he found herself wondering if he had ever made it to the Sanctuary as well. If he had not, she feared for her heart, for losing the one possibility at a friend she'd ever had. Pathetic, truly, considering they had only met for a few brief moments. But she cannot mull over it today, for a loud and rather...well, Nayati is not one to judge, but the voice is simply obnoxious! It splits into her head like a horn and she winces, Rathunax giving an angry 'ryuu' as it resonates even stronger in his sharper senses. Free to fly, he takes to the narrow corridors of the Sanctuary, seeking out the cause of the commotion. He finds them soon enough, Nayati calmly trailing behind him, ruby eyes upon his similarly colored form, fearing for his new flight skills. It is only moments before the cavern is open to his pleasure, and he circles over the loud blueberry with a critical gaze. But weren't fruit devoid of speech? Whatever kind of blueberry this was, it seemed awfully moldy, with all that black. Nayati gave a soft giggle, seeing Ampere through his eyes, and chided him gently. That is no fruit, Rath, she laughed.

Only moments later, circling the room and still lending her his eyes, she spots Vadim. Her breath catches in her throat and a smile curls her lips, a spark in her crimson eyes as she hurries to follow after her beautiful dragon. "Vadim," she greets fondly, proffering her muzzle for a friendly touch if he is so inclined. Then she turns to face Ampere, a friendly smile on her lips, and gives a small bow, leg folding with ease beneath her tiny frame. Rathunax alights upon her shoulder and happily rubs his head against her hair, making her giggle and turn to press her cheek to his warm side, adjusting him so he would not fall despite the good hold of his claws in her mane.

"I am sure this yelling is not necessary, if only for me? Rathunax has far more sensitive ears, I'm afraid you rather upset him," she spoke softly, though her smile does not dim. It is not as if they knew she was about, nor that she had a dracon with a temper on her shoulder. "I'm Nayati, and as I mentioned, this is Rathunax!" The crimson dragon gave a soft 'ryuu' of greeting, though it was certainly not as friendly as it could have been. Nayati didn't bother to chide him a second time. Instead she moved back towards Vadim, moving to inspect the egg at his hooves.

"She is right, though, Vadim. It seems yet another egg has been abandoned by the Gods for the companionship of a mortal. You are blessed, Vadim. But take good care of it, yes? I have helped many others care for their eggs, so at least I can be of service." Unbothered by how it rendered her prostate she lay upon the cold floor, sweeping her never-ending tail around the orb within the cradle Vadim had built. Rathunax scampered down her back to curl up around it, one bloody wing resting above it, the natural fiery warmth of a dragon only helping to keep it warm. "Thank you, Rathunax," she said warmly, touched by his desire to help. Crown turned to Ampere, smile warm and welcoming.

"I can assure you, Vadim would never steal from a mother, miss. Sadly, the Gods seem to find it correct to leave helpless eggs for others to find, instead of directly summoning those lonely. But I certainly hope it will be no servant, I fear what Rathunax would do to you if it became one, Vadim," she laughed, pale ears twitching easily, sending the baubles tinkling as she giggled. Frowning in embarrassment she lowered her visage, face hot. "My apologies, it has been so long I've been without company, I'm afraid I've become a chatterbox!"

---
Hope it's okay I intrude! I had Nayati muse <3

the rose shadows said that they loved the sun, but they also loved the dark, 
where their roots grew through the lightless mystery of the earth. the roses said: you do not have to choose. 

Messages In This Thread
don't know the language [open] - by Vadim - 02-18-2014, 08:30 PM
RE: don't know the language [open] - by Ampere - 02-23-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: don't know the language [open] - by Vadim - 03-04-2014, 09:19 PM
RE: don't know the language [open] - by Nayati - 03-04-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: don't know the language [open] - by Ampere - 03-10-2014, 12:32 PM