the Rift

[OPEN] born and raised in rain

Azulee Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 hands :: 6 years :: Orangemoon HP: 65.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Valda
The voltage of her nerves, crackling and sizzling beneath her storm-kissed skin, dissipates as a voice calls out; it is not a voice that reminds her of days under the sun with her sister, in the dry sands of the Throat with her compassionate mother, and she, with a throb of guilt, is relieved for it. These days are all about holding her breath in anticipation and despicable fear for what does not come. What will happen when they do appear? Her mother, with her selfless smile, her sister, with her youthful eyes and faithful hellhound? Would they recognize her, tall and slender, a virgin woman warrior with the straight lines of a colt? Or would they ever return anyways? This endless hope of being with her family again was beginning to fade; she was always waiting, but they never came.

"Yes," the slim girl declares, brows furrowing delicately as she peers into the thick of shadow not brightened by the light of her voltaic animations. The illumination provided by the electric bird does little to paint the stranger; the pale, deep sand swallows the light with an insatiable hunger. She wishes it wouldn't. Darkness of this type procures vivid visions, fabrications of scenarios she would rather not imagine, marches memories two-by-two to the forefront of her mind, images best left to rest in peace. Jaws tighten, molars clamping down hard on nothing but each other; she pretends this act will scatter Azzuen's voice and Cassiopeia's wings to the dead air.

A little start ripples through her storm-likened shoulders, an irritant twitch to her tail. Rude, she reprimands herself gently, to not introduce herself to the unknown stranger- even if he is some horrid wraith she cannot see, manners are manners, and courtesy is what she was taught. "I am Azulee," the Fireslayer's grand-daughter speaks, her voice a decadent thing that is swallowed quickly by the shadows. What else is she to say now? Wait for him to introduce himself? The mare has deduced the equine is a stallion- she can simply tell from the deeper cadence of his voice. "What are you doing penetrating this far into the earth? It might not be safe you know."

Especially if you're new to the trials of courage and adventure.

My friends, I'm only flesh and bone but I won't let you die alone.
credits

hard mode—HP: 65/65

physical force and magic is permitted to be used on Azulee at any time provided it does not involve powerplay (unless specified otherwise); please contact me before attempting to kill.
please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
born and raised in rain - by Azulee - 02-18-2014, 11:42 PM
RE: born and raised in rain - by Marco - 02-21-2014, 12:42 PM
RE: born and raised in rain - by Azulee - 03-04-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: born and raised in rain - by Marco - 03-06-2014, 08:46 PM