the Rift

[PRIVATE] itsy bitsy [healing]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
I didn’t feel like the drowning man I might have been if the cure for our hailing family wasn’t close at hoof. (Though I couldn’t have known just how close) The sick babe stood before me with a sneer upon her maw, a nasty expression furrowing those dark eyes and sinking my hope of reaching that trapped soul from within. My voice couldn’t press past those folds of rotten flesh… Silk had been older, likely stronger.

A figure came walking up from behind and was easily noted by the sound of dripping splashes of water hitting stone; I didn’t turn or visibly otherwise acknowledge her presence. My eyes are glued to Jiji, searching vainly for signs of inner struggle that would signal some amount of morality as she spat my sentence back in a string of threats that fell with diluted horror on pricked ears. It was true that her tone and meaning stung with each new lash, I flinched visibly but still managed to call my armor into place when the child of a Sultan dared a step closer. Steel slipped quickly over bare flesh, sealing in my warmth and fatherly affection with tight regret.

My throat felt hot, and lips dry when she motioned toward the mare standing behind. Ivory banner flicked right and left, slashing against my haunches painfully. Ears fell back to mate against skull and the brunt of my iron clad horns rose as head arched into a battle stance that sickened my gut. She was speaking to me again, those words, and each one a tiny dagger meant to discourage and sway. “This isn’t ye.” I whispered to myself; suddenly needing to find reassurance, “Please ….”

Chains came rippling from the far corner of the room, posed, ready to strike. While the infected offspring of mine spat evil curses, I focused on that gold and sent it to her rear in a silent formation that would seek to ensnare and entrap, hopefully before Ranjiri knew what hit her. Fina ignited from my spine, hissing violently before screeching a warning when the daughter of sand came soaring over with unnatural speed. I braced and thrust right, giving her teeth toward my plated shoulder and praying they struck steel and not flesh.

Faintly I heard my phoenix call out again, this time with rising purpose. She had a growing power, one that could cause visions depending on the mind of those infected. Fina used that energy now, summoning her talent to see inside the wraith and find the one thing that was most feared. Links of hardened gold came flying forward, eager to wrap, eager for this to finally come to an end.

OOC: Fina has the ability to terrorize. Simply put, she can make someone have illusions of their greatest fear.
Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
itsy bitsy [healing] - by Ranjiri - 02-19-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: itsy bitsy [healing] - by Midas - 02-23-2014, 09:55 AM
RE: itsy bitsy [healing] - by Alysanne - 02-24-2014, 02:06 PM
RE: itsy bitsy [healing] - by Ranjiri - 02-25-2014, 07:27 PM
RE: itsy bitsy [healing] - by Midas - 02-27-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: itsy bitsy [healing] - by Alysanne - 03-04-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: itsy bitsy [healing] - by Ranjiri - 03-14-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: itsy bitsy [healing] - by Midas - 03-17-2014, 07:05 PM
RE: itsy bitsy [healing] - by Alysanne - 03-23-2014, 10:24 AM