the Rift

[PRIVATE] itsy bitsy [healing]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
I didn’t see what the painted mare had done, if she’d been wise the lass might have turned to run. But nay, this woman stranger became my saving grace. Droplets of purified water struck against my pelt and slithered below skin like blood crawling from a wound—I gasped and clinched my teeth, not at first realizing that it was the warmth of Earth’s liquid hitting body and not the powerful strikes of hooves or fangs sinking into flesh. Body braced for pain, a pain that never came as the blunt force of torn jaws struck against steel coated flesh.

She screamed, outrage, unnatural fury. I turned as if to strike, calling with remaining reserves of energy the chains of gold to tighten their hold and force her to the ground. Ranjiri crumbled away, shying as the holy water worked into flesh and bones. Transforming, restoring. Everything had happened so fast, barely a breath had crossed lips before the monster that had been standing by was turned into a pure child of gems and ebony.

My babe crumbled to the ground and instantly I rushed to her side without regard for caution, wings slipped apart to shield her from prying eyes, the tips shinning with steel blades that hadn’t yet been recalled. The links of my element fell away harmlessly, releasing their previous tight hold. Still she cried out, begging, “Fina!” I called, “Enough!” Franticly my eyes sought her out as the power of illusion was released. Armor retracted, I slide to the ground without care for how the rocks scrapped at knees, spreading my wings out across her trembling body, gently sliding neck over her head. “Ranjiri, Ranjiri.” I whispered over and over like a chant. Tears, silver and precious flecked each bottomless eye. They lingered behind the brim for a moment, but swam down in a single golden drop as I shut lids tight. My baby was alive.

Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
itsy bitsy [healing] - by Ranjiri - 02-19-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: itsy bitsy [healing] - by Midas - 02-23-2014, 09:55 AM
RE: itsy bitsy [healing] - by Alysanne - 02-24-2014, 02:06 PM
RE: itsy bitsy [healing] - by Ranjiri - 02-25-2014, 07:27 PM
RE: itsy bitsy [healing] - by Midas - 02-27-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: itsy bitsy [healing] - by Alysanne - 03-04-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: itsy bitsy [healing] - by Ranjiri - 03-14-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: itsy bitsy [healing] - by Midas - 03-17-2014, 07:05 PM
RE: itsy bitsy [healing] - by Alysanne - 03-23-2014, 10:24 AM