the Rift

[PRIVATE] Bedding With Foes

Confutatis the World Eater Posts: 179
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mongrel :: Common Kitsune :: Dark Illusions wanda
CONFUTATIS

I've been eaten from the inside out

Her fox sees nothing in this sauve stallion, the color of fresh blood dripping from a wound; his contempt for their former meeting floods through the woven threads that knit and connect thought and emotion between the two. It is impossible to override such sensation- she finds her lips curling in disdain, memories of petty rejection springing to the forefront of her skull, as the bonded's mentalities meet and fuse together in a fiendish concoction; and their derision deepens at his arrogant tones, the usage of improper nouns for their union of equine and kitsune. "I am not a demon," she l i e s, her voice the rasp of a blade being drawn from sheathe. "If I were, I would attack now and query to your lack of proper respect later." Mongrel growls in cavalier agreement, sliding forth, smoke pouring over rocky ground, the click of his claws warning of impending action.

Ears tilt back dismissively at continuation of his empty threats- he could not defeat her, queen of death and decay, bringer of rot and ruination. It is magic the gods gifted her with, a spell divine and unique, one she had discovered to her never-ending joy. Now she did not have to lay her teeth down on skin and bone to bubble and burn and scar; all that was required was her ethereal presence.

"I ask you again, for the last time-" and her voice drips venom, her spit bubbles acidic- "would you refrain from such vulgar terms for friends who you were so..." Her amber eyes caresses the curve of loin and hip. "Eager to please upon our last meeting?" Confutatis plays idly with the thought of having him fuck her; no, he was not worthy of that honor, not with his racism and sickening arrogance. A commoner would not be allowed to mate with a QUEEN, after all... and Mongrel snickers, his teeth clicking together in a laugh, as he draws forth images of a battle-scarred hide and a dragon green.

The result is a mental slap that sent him flying for cover, cowering in the corners of her infuriated head. It is not his place...

"Terribly sorry for the inconveniences of a wolf's teeth clutched around your windpipe," she grates in a broken purr. "I forgot how annoying villains can be when you are an honor-bound cock." The magic flares at her hooves; spoilage and corrosion, gangrene and decomposition, and she wishes he would step closer, so he may taste real power, when she strips flesh from sinew and b o n e.

calsidyrose
eh, don't worry about post lengths! ^^ posts will be as long as they want to be
Join the Regime.

Messages In This Thread
Bedding With Foes - by Déodat - 02-19-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: Bedding With Foes - by Confutatis - 02-21-2014, 08:14 PM
RE: Bedding With Foes - by Déodat - 02-22-2014, 05:03 PM
RE: Bedding With Foes - by Confutatis - 02-22-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: Bedding With Foes - by Déodat - 02-23-2014, 02:20 AM
RE: Bedding With Foes - by Confutatis - 03-01-2014, 10:45 AM