the Rift

[OPEN] Adventures of starbutt and featherbutt

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis

The bitter wind bit at her starkissed pelt, ruffling the long, toffee strands of golden-yellow fur. Wind breathed through the fibers of her golden and blue wings which she quickly tucked to her side in an effort to keep warm as her hooves picked their way through the white powder. She inhaled deeply and exhaled a puff of white, looking up as the rising sun could barely be made out against the darkness that filmed the sky. The tones of her voice seemed to carry on the bitter winter wind, only to be answered by the beating of her own heart.

Serenity's lips turned down, and she hid her face behind the sky blue forelock, scraping snow with a hoof to reach down and nibble at the grass buds. She jerked her head up only seconds later, able to hear the whisper of wind as it was sucked beneath large wings, and she squinted against the sky to see a dark creature descend. The mare quickly let her wings push from her sides, the air billowing between her body and feathers, nearly making her weightless though her hooves still touched the ground.

The mare possessed a flight instinct that had kept her alive through dark trials and tribulations, and even now, she felt the urge to back away. Still, she had to know what was going on, where everyone was. Perhaps this mare would know? Serenity watched as the night and blue daughter of flight landed right beside her, and the starkissed girl sidled away, regarding her with little veil over her scrutiny.

Serenity blinked her hawkish, golden eyes, ears tilted back and neck lifted high in a way that seemed prideful. In reality, she was still preparing to run, unsure and completely lacking in self-confidence. The mare across from her seemed so scared, so palpably terrified to be here, and Serenity could almost feel the static charge of worry bouncing from the dark one's hide.

The other seemed on alert, and Serenity quickly perked, looking around as well, her instincts driving her to parrot the actions of the other winged friend. When she said to go, Serenity opened her mouth, taken aback. She lifted a foreleg, rocking her weight onto her hind end, intending to take her advice, but to where?

"Why? Where do I go?" she asked. "I... where is everyone?" The mare's brows furrowed, her youth and naivety rather obvious. However, beneath the sheltered intellect was a bright and noble heart, hidden under mountains of self-doubt and insecurity.

I-mi @ Da

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of starbutt and featherbutt - by Serenity - 03-05-2014, 09:29 PM