the Rift

[OPEN] gave you all i am. i can't do it.

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50ceb46754fc8]

For a year old companion, Sabel was incredibly immature. Note's tail had grown out in the past year, it dragged along on the ground now. Sabel quite enjoyed trying to pounce on it when the dusty bay wasn't pay attention to her. It had become somewhat of a game, with Note almost always winning, flicking his lengthy tail out of the way just as her claws would come near the tendrils. He preferred this method of entertainment much more than the one Sabel had been using before, she would run into rocks to get his attention.
Then again, Note had been giving more heed to the lynx lately. He was slowly starting to interact with more and more horses, Cheveyo being the main reason for it. She was spectacular in her way of acting. The painted mare would test Note's boundaries without realizing it, and even though it wasn't what he wanted, it was what he so desperately craved.
Lost in his thoughts of a painted mare with eyes of orchid, Sabel felt her chance. Note continued to saunter towards the exit of the pit, wings of fire at full blaze, unaware that his companion had halted her steps. The lynx pulled in her haunches, creeping forward one, two steps before...

WHAP!

The lynx jumped right into her bonded's left canon bone. She flailed blindly, paws outstretched and searching for Note's tail. Little did she know, it was already out of reach. The bay flicked an ear back at the lynx, smirking as she gripped his leg with all she had.
'You're never going to win,' Note stated, lifting his leg so the lynx slid down his canon bone and onto the sand with a soft thud.
'I almost did that time..' Sabel retorted, giving Note a sightless glare. The stallion rolled his eyes at her, continuing forward. He couldn't wait to get out of here. Sure, the solitude was nice, but he would appreciate not having to use his wings as his only source of light.
Note's sharp gaze drifted to an icy structure protruding from the ground in front of him. He halted at the sight of it, illuminated in orange by his flames.
'Sabel, don't go any further,' Note commanded, acknowledging the icy spikes protruding all over the place. The cat growled at the statement, but was no fool. Sabel always did what he told her to do. He was the one with the eyes, he saw the danger that could ever so easily consume the sightless lynx.
The dusty bay carefully stepped forward, swerving around the structures until he got to a particularly snowy part of the cave. The source of the frost and ice was a pegasus mare much larger than himself. She wailed multiple times, her tears freezing to her face due to her sudden icing-over of the cave.
Note decided that, as crazy as she may be for recklessly tossing around her magic, she was beautiful. Her coat was a gleaming white with a snowflake printed on her side, wings ending in blue feathers. She reminded him of an angel, though her body had fresh wounds. 'A fallen angel,' the stallion decided. Nothing compared to Cheveyo, a true warrior.
"What the hell are you doing?" Note questioned, his tone more puzzled than harsh. He shifted his flaming wings, for the stallion felt very uncomfortable in this situation. He enjoyed the cold, so it didn't bother him much, but his wings were ablaze with a faux fire. This was a meeting of fire and ice, but in all reality, the flame was just an illusion. He was no danger to the icy beast here.

[Image: 52f3087fe3a26]
"The thought made Note's heart ache, but that's what love is. You don't care if the other person hates you or rejects you or anything of the sort because you just want to see them be happy."
pixel by tamme

tag me in all threads & replies!

Messages In This Thread
gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-21-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 02-21-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 02-23-2014, 12:25 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 02-24-2014, 11:23 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 03-04-2014, 07:16 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-22-2014, 09:25 AM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-24-2014, 11:01 AM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-27-2014, 10:21 AM