the Rift

[JUDGED] to steal a clown [seele challenge]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I was rejuvenated. I could feel it in my limbs— the way that my steps almost seem to bounce. The way that the souls swirl around you with a strong sense of purpose? Unheil was mumbling in my head. It seemed as though even he was done with the teasing for the moment, just glad that he still had a vessel to prod and poke in his free time. A strange thing, I would admit. But, perhaps it was also a good thing. Every part of me was in unity. Every part of me felt even more guided towards the goal of finally having my family rise victorious.

Maybe these caverns weren't so bad? Maybe they were offering the Asylum a chance at a new life. After all, I had seen more of my family getting stronger and stronger. And even though we were missing some of them I had no doubt that we would get them back. The world seemed to be on our side. At our side. A darkness was raging above, much like the darkness that swirled around inside our minds and it felt like home.

I mean, who doesn't like the dark? Who doesn't like the shadows? The shadows are your friend. They cloak you and allow you to hide as you stalk your prey... Schwere purred pleasantly. Perhaps that was true. I was a better stalker. And it pleased me when I appeared up from behind someone and they jumped in fear. But, please. I may be a monster, yes, however I'm not ugly or deformed. No. I'm the vixen that enjoys the kill after seducing it's prey in. I'm a black widow in some aspects, I'd suppose. Get what I want— and then discard. If only it was so easy here when all seem to be cloaked with some kind of magic... Unheil taunted as I continued to edge forward through the caverns of the Sanctuary, as everyone was calling it.

They were collected steps, my hips swaying with each step as I arched my neck at my poll and took in my surroundings. Glass hooves clinked against the crystalline floor in a rhythm that would have been soothing to those who could actually feel the full extent of the emotions that coursed through their veins. I could only ever feel the small amounts my mother would channel through me, and the anger which my father had kept at a low boil throughout my entire life. How could I ever forget that anger?

But, I could smell something— no. Not something. Someone who has a nasty habit of disappearing... Schwere growled, and my audits pin back against my head. I say no words as I turn towards the scent which is now located behind me. A slow turn, carefully placing my feet until I am looking at the skull-faced mare with her blind right eye and astringent slaver. "Long time no see..." sarcasm was dripping from my maw. I can feel the tugging of souls against my frame as they all focus in on this mare's energy. No. I won't yank it just yet. I'll save the disorientation for later. Perhaps I won't even need to use it. "Didn't want to live in the darkness of the world above?"

The souls are laughing.
The souls are locked on the one being around, and the craving and hunger to play with it seems to be oh, so very strong.

Voices
"Speech"
Normal

----

[574/800 words] && [0/4]
** And clarification on terrain please? What specific part are we in? The Sanctuary or a side cavern?
Seele
you better run to survive, before she makes you her latest slaughter
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
RE: to steal a clown [seele challenge] - by Seele - 02-23-2014, 12:59 AM
RE: to steal a clown [seele challenge] - by Seele - 03-07-2014, 08:27 PM