the Rift

[JUDGED] to steal a clown [seele challenge]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I could feel the pull of my skin- the fresh gash in my haunch. What had once been more of a rage inducing nick had torn itself open wider with the pounding of my hind limbs into the air. Glass hooves were aiming to hit a mark - any mark as long as it was upon the miscreant's right side - regardless of pain. Don't think. Don't feel. Just do. Don't second guess, meine kleine. Innerste purred, slowly infusing more strength into my soul that had been shaken by the images inserted into my mind not too long ago.

No. I would never let them be tortured that way. I would never stand for it. As glass hooves sought flesh, a different feeling snagged onto my pastern on the left limb. Shooting, sickly pain is catapulted through my body, almost clouding my vision. Don't yank! Slowly! Schwere is booming, anxiety lacing his chords. He was right, after all, just as he spoke I stopped half-way through the knee-jerk reaction of forcing my limb back up against my barrel with pain screaming through my joints. I wait through the acid as gravity tries to start taking over again, muscles tensed from the excruciating pain that seems gruesomely to eat through my flesh, and with the cry of Now! from Innerste I rip that hind leg back up to my barrel. Blood and puss scrape against the flesh of my barrel, muscle showing (and thankfully no bone) along the back of my pastern.

That hündin will pay! Schwere is growling now as Unheil starts his ricocheting laughter once more. I begin to slide back around, now relying heavily upon the balancing act centered around my frogs. My audits are pinned in pain and anger, though the only 'emotion' to line my face is that of hatred. Today - and for the rest of eternity - this mare was to be labeled a traitor and a bitch for those of the Asylum to do with as they pleased.

Three limbs slide me back around to face the mare with the acidic saliva still dripping from her mouth. Our forms only seemed to be a foot or two away from calamity. The souls are screaming now - hissing in distaste of the injury that has me unable to put complete weight on my left hind. I'm bearing it, however, forcing back the grimace with each step in the turn that dares to place any weight on my hind limb. I finish that slick turn to my right with a hint of laughter in my eyes. The souls are at my command (as they always have been) and they are doing my bidding. A hoard of voices is grabbing at Con's life-source and with a decisive snort I can feel my souls as they attempt to rip her unfortunate ghoul from her cage.

Gritting my teeth hard enough to taste the blood from my own tongue I push off as I had before - from my legs - despite the shooting pain it causes. Right eye. Scar. Pale. Blind? Schwere shouts and, again, I position my bodice so that I am moving toward her right side. I will impale her upon my horn - upon the crown that amused me not too long ago. My head is ducked down, aiming where the mare’s right leg connects to her chest. When I get close (hoping and pleading that my horn actually snags at her flesh) I toss it up, trying to tear at the muscle against her chest or nick an artery.

You ruin my marionette's pastern she will ruin your heart - if you even possess one, hündin! Unheil is laughing. It seems he has found someone better to pick on for the time being, uniting with Schwere, Innerste, and Liebling towards one cause: to skewer this over-sized mare. The bigger you are - the harder you fall... Schwere was almost singing in joy - as if he was certain we would be victorious. However, I can feel my heart beating. I am, after all, asking to get my face bashed in should this mare attempt almost anything before I've officially speared her. There is a tinge of resignation - I know that if I die trying to kill this monster that Circuta will be able to take my place. I know my death (if it happens) won't be in vain.

NO! Death! Murder! Pillaging! Torture! You will be victorious! a hoarse voice swirled into my mind just as I fully recognized the stinging pain of the air against my left pastern's open flesh. A new voice. One that made me... stop caring about this pain. Because... wasn't it my job to cause destruction? No? Well that didn't matter - I would cause destruction to the mare before me and I could fight about that later. Much later.

[800/800] && [2/4]
translations-
hundin - bitch
Seele
you better run to survive, before she makes you her latest slaughter
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
RE: to steal a clown [seele challenge] - by Seele - 02-23-2014, 12:59 AM