the Rift

[PRIVATE] Strangers in the Night {Hawkeye}

Hawkeye Posts: 34
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

It was all happening to fast, he hadn’t expected to run into anything but the blanket of darkness that cascaded around him. Lightning sparks rippled around his legs for a moment longer, flashes of vivid gold and cobalt blue electrifying the air around him. He had no intentions of harming the being that now blocked his path into darkness; but he remained on guard, neck arched, lips prepared to part, to bite delicate flesh. But the plead that echoed around him, came into form of a soft, yet scared voice. The sound of feathers ruffling caused the silver knight to stand at ease, doing his best to squint his golden eyes into darkness. Nasreen. The voice stated, and the stallion collected his wings to his ribs. He sighed a soft breath, to gather his nerves as he was afraid of no woman.

"Forgive me as I cannot see in this blackness." Baritone vocals poured from his lips like smooth liquid, nostrils breathing deep the scent of the stranger, her feminine perfume lingered closely. "I mean you no harm m’lady." He finished, golden hooves holding firm in the warm sands that tucked around their crisp mirror edges. Cords of silk threads mingled behind him, swaying gently from time to time in curiosity. What was this mare that stood before him? Was she of Pegasus, Unicorn or Equine? It was no matter to him, the customs were still very alien to him about these lands. The smell of her aroma suggested Pegasus, but with all the beings that wander these hollow halls, he could be mistaken.

"Forgive me, my name is Hawekeye." Tones were mild, though the knight felt strange talking to blackness; his golden vision relishing the imagination of what the lady would look like under a soft light, as her voice was very angelic and soothing. "I’m fairly new to this kingdom, and it seems my aimless exploration has ended with me lost in the darkness of these walls. ‘Tis hard to use the skill of flight when you’re locked in a dungeon cloaked in darkness.” He offered a small chuckle as he extended his wings horizontally out to his sides, stretching them to their full span, a hoof shifted in the sands as he stepped closer.

"What of you Lady Nasreen, am I mistaken or do you bare the gift of flight?" He questioned her race, wondering if it was in fact her sweet perfume that was fluttering through his nostrils. How beautiful she must be, a princess shadowed in the mystery of night.

@[Nasreen]
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Strangers in the Night {Hawkeye} - by Nasreen - 02-22-2014, 02:33 AM
RE: Strangers in the Night {Hawkeye} - by Hawkeye - 02-22-2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Strangers in the Night {Hawkeye} - by Nasreen - 02-22-2014, 02:19 PM
RE: Strangers in the Night {Hawkeye} - by Hawkeye - 02-24-2014, 04:37 AM
RE: Strangers in the Night {Hawkeye} - by Nasreen - 02-24-2014, 05:59 PM
RE: Strangers in the Night {Hawkeye} - by Hawkeye - 02-24-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Strangers in the Night {Hawkeye} - by Nasreen - 02-25-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: Strangers in the Night {Hawkeye} - by Hawkeye - 02-26-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: Strangers in the Night {Hawkeye} - by Nasreen - 02-26-2014, 03:31 AM