the Rift

[PRIVATE] Strangers in the Night {Hawkeye}

Nasreen Posts: 160
Up For Adoption
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Adoptable
He has not heard of Th’orqui. Nasreen’s face falls, and for a moment she is so caught up in her disappointment that she fails to catch the note of sadness in his voice when he tells her that he’s from the mountains of Artemis. She’s never heard of his homeland, but then again, geography has never been her strong suit.

“Is your brother there?” Hawkeye asks, voice cutting through the darkness. She laughs, and it is bittersweet. “I have four,” she tells him. “Quilyan, Erigor, Magnus, and Eirik. Quilly—he’s the oldest—is here, in Helovia…somewhere. We found each other just before everything up there went to ruin. I haven’t found the others, but if Quilly and I made it here, I’m sure we all are wandering around. It’s only a matter of time before we’re all together again…” Memories of her brothers and sisters float through her mind as she speaks. She finds that her thoughts linger on Ishtar, her twin sister. Whatever has become of her ? she wonders. She misses the giggle fits, the mischief, and the constant companionship that they enjoyed for the first two years. While she has learned to live without Ishtar, it still feels like there is a sister-shaped hole in her heart that no one else will be able to fill.

“What about you?” she asks. “Do you have brothers and sisters? What is it like where you’re from?” Before arriving in Helovia, Nasreen had spent all of her time in Th’orqui and in the wilderness. The beginnings of her royal education had taught her that there were other kingdoms out there, but she had never been herself. She was curious about the places beyond her travels--so far, she felt as if she'd only caught a glimpse of the big, wide world.

@[Hawkeye]
Please do not tag Nasreen except for in opening posts and in spars!

Messages In This Thread
Strangers in the Night {Hawkeye} - by Nasreen - 02-22-2014, 02:33 AM
RE: Strangers in the Night {Hawkeye} - by Hawkeye - 02-22-2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Strangers in the Night {Hawkeye} - by Nasreen - 02-22-2014, 02:19 PM
RE: Strangers in the Night {Hawkeye} - by Hawkeye - 02-24-2014, 04:37 AM
RE: Strangers in the Night {Hawkeye} - by Nasreen - 02-24-2014, 05:59 PM
RE: Strangers in the Night {Hawkeye} - by Hawkeye - 02-24-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Strangers in the Night {Hawkeye} - by Nasreen - 02-25-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: Strangers in the Night {Hawkeye} - by Hawkeye - 02-26-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: Strangers in the Night {Hawkeye} - by Nasreen - 02-26-2014, 03:31 AM
RE: Strangers in the Night {Hawkeye} - by Hawkeye - 02-26-2014, 05:14 AM
RE: Strangers in the Night {Hawkeye} - by Nasreen - 02-27-2014, 01:58 AM