the Rift

[OPEN] Keeping Halloween Alive

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
"Far away. Ryvegyr." "Rivergerie..?" I laugh softly, knowing that I just butchered the pronunciation of this name. It's a unique sound, especially on this stallion's tongue. I like the way he speaks though, and honestly I am happy to not have to worry about looking bad in front of horses that know how to steal the stage. With Slait, I don't have to worry about being outshone, for we seem to be equal. Plus, I'm pretty carefree right now. I'd say, there is hope that we can be friends in the future. "I like the way you say it." It's the truth, but now it seems I am flirting with him. Of course, I didn't realize this until after I said it. He is actually not horribly bad looking.

After I warn him and ignite, he chooses to ignore me. He reaches forwards, trying to touch the flames sprouting off of my body. My eyes widen and suddenly, all the fire on my body dies. Like a light switch that when from on to off, my fire is gone. I sigh softly, my happiness sucked out of me slightly. I do not want to hurt this stallion, not here, not now. "What are you trying to do? I don't want to burn you, Slaiter." His name is so much fun to say and it sounds thick a feminine when spoken with my young and girly voice. I back a few steps away from him, untrusting. I shift my weight around uncomfortably, squirming under his gaze.

Suddenly, my cheeks feel hotter and I think I am blushing. Of course, this action cannot be seen in the dimness of the cave. Why do I feel so vulnerable right now? I didn't feel this vulnerable with any other horses today. Only right now, with this oddly foreign stallion. Foreign, but native. He was a conflicting image in my mind, a contradiction. Could I be friends with him? He's very daring... I don't have many friends like that. Do I just have to get used to that? "Slait, do you really wanna touch fire? I imagine you'd get a horrendous burn and I don't want to hurt you." I look at the ground, trying to think of an excuse to leave. I'm not tired, but could I just say I am and leave?

Well, I guess I'll stay for another few minutes then make my leave.

ooc:; WOW SHOIKAN. WAY TO MAKE AURELIA CONFUSED! ;D <33

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Keeping Halloween Alive - by Slaiter - 02-22-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Aurelia - 03-10-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Slaiter - 03-12-2014, 03:48 AM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Slaiter - 03-23-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Aurelia - 03-27-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Slaiter - 04-24-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Aurelia - 05-01-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Slaiter - 05-18-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Aurelia - 05-20-2014, 08:39 PM