the Rift

[OPEN] Keeping Halloween Alive

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
"I just want to know," I sigh softly. He is confusing, seemingly sweet, and maybe young? He doesn't seem very intelligent to my standards, but my standards may be very high. "Slaiter, Slaiter.... you're very different from other horses I've come across here." I pause for a moment. "Tell me what you want to know, anything! Maybe I can enrich your knowledge and make you happy." I smile at him, a sincere smile. I think I can consider this boy as my friend. He has not attacked me and that is pretty much my only test. I don't have many friends, and I'd like one. Maybe he can be my one good friend? For that to happen, he'd have to either live near me or with me, so I could find him and talk to him whenever I want. I don't know if he'd be up to joining the World's Edge, but then again.. I could be wrong. Socialization would be good for him, also. Maybe he would be able to learn how to interact and communicate better in a herds of 20 to 40 horses.

"Is it different?" I shake my head back and forth slowly before explaining to him what it exactly is. "It is quite normal, and burns. I can turn it on or off whenever I want. I'm not anything special because I have it. There are many other horses with cooler magic in my herd. Perhaps you'd like to meet my herd?" Oh yea, I'm very subtle about it, but maybe I can try to get him to join my herd. In the World's Edge, you don't have to be extremely social. The only mandatory thing is meetings, but those aren't very often. Plus, you just have to be there... you don't have to talk. "My herd is very friendly, and they won't hurt you... only mean horses do that. I assure you, I'm not mean and almost all my herd isn't either." I reach forward with my muzzle to touch it against his shoulder, almost as if saying 'I promise', or maybe I did it to comfort him and support him.

I am not sure, but something told me to do that action.

ooc:; bad post, sorry! <3

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Keeping Halloween Alive - by Slaiter - 02-22-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Aurelia - 03-10-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Slaiter - 03-12-2014, 03:48 AM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Slaiter - 03-23-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Aurelia - 03-27-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Slaiter - 04-24-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Aurelia - 05-01-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Slaiter - 05-18-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Aurelia - 05-20-2014, 08:39 PM