the Rift

[PRIVATE] Thief

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

The Goddess turned her petite form towards the painted girl emerging from the shadows. Velvety lips turned upwards in a polite smile, as her silvery gaze danced over the kneeling form of the former glazier.

"Kahlua." She cooed softly, tailing swishing gently against her hocks. "You didn't waste anytime coming up here...You've beaten poor Kaj..." Pausing, the Goddess winked as a silvery and cold laugh parted her lilac lips. "I like that. I understand that when Mirage left our lovely cliffs, she named her own predecessors. Lace and Kaj, was it? Well..."

Tutting softly under her breath, she shook her muzzle in a condescending manner, as a sly smile spread across her features. "That just won't do. Those lands are mine, and for as grand and brawny as kings are, they wouldn't be anything without a queen.. That shall be you child. You shall take your place alongside Kaj, and rule the Edge."

She paused to let this promotion sink in, her leonine tail dancing anxiously around her lavender form.

"Keep one thing in mind, Queem. Rule the World's Edge with me in mind, not Mirage. Your lands forever belong to the mist, and the night; to me. Do not dwell on those who ruled for you, for you and Kaj have my blessing."

Messages In This Thread
Thief - by God of the Moon - 02-23-2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Thief - by Kahlua - 02-23-2014, 04:30 PM
RE: Thief - by God of the Moon - 02-23-2014, 09:14 PM
RE: Thief - by Kaj - 02-23-2014, 09:54 PM
RE: Thief - by Kahlua - 02-23-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: Thief - by God of the Moon - 03-04-2014, 11:06 PM