the Rift

[PRIVATE] Thief

Kaj The Aurelight Posts: 381
Hidden Falls Conscript atk: 4.0 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2hh :: 8 Years 9 Months HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Arabella :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya Brit

It is nothing particularly invasive that catches his eye and draws his attention from whatever it is he's doing. All that could be, or possibly even is, transpiring is promptly forgotten as soft beckoning words touch his ears. It is clearly the Goddess, the only fae of the celestials, calling for him. Nobody else turns head, seemingly unable to hear her words, but out of the corner of his eye a dark head lifts and turns towards the source. Kahlua, he recognizes almost instantly, and his heart glows in his chest to see her moving towards the exit of the Sanctuary. Kaj trusted the Moon Goddess in ways he had never felt before, and seeing Kahlua basking in similar feelings- enough to overcome her fear of leaving the safety of the Sanctuary- had pride welling inside like a tidal wave. The vision of Her, in all beauty and mysterious grace she beholds, calms the storm forever raging in his heart. It is time to go home, to the stars and the glow of the luna above, to the coils of mist and the shadows the lengthen between the trees. His heart can still feel the beating of the tides against the rocks, timed so perfectly with the beating of the proud vessel inside. Since his arrival, it had been all he'd ever wanted. The Edge was his home, and would forever be as such.

Behind Kahlua he walks, making sure she is safe, but he stands farther back in the system of caverns and as such is far later to arrive. In the moonlight above, his Goddess is a stunning example of sophistication, and her airy chimes of laughter are familiar despite having never before been in her presence. "It seems I've arrived late," he laughed softly, though there is a slight tone of sheepishness in his lyrics. He sweeps himself into the lowest bow he can muster gracefully, massive wings sweeping before his breast as he renders himself prostate to the beautiful Queen of the Night. "My Queen," he murmurs softly in greeting, standing moments later to stand beside the painted lass accompanying him.

All he has heard is that Kahlua shall rule as Queen beside him, and he smiles approvingly, looking over in hopes of catching her blues. "You will be a fine Queen, Kahlua. Let's hope I may keep up with you," he chuckles, proud that she has pleased the Night Queen in ways unknown, granting her passage into such an important and revered role. For now there is no fear, nothing but revelry and calm. Kaj turns his eyes to the Goddess before them, and his features take on the proper position of respect. "Thank you, my Queen. For watching over us, for giving us home long before this plague came upon us. I am indebted to you, and I will strive to hold your title high." He only hopes that she can see inside him, to the places without words. Can see the fierce love for her, for her lands. He is the embodiment of her boundaries, and ever since Tor had directed him to the misted lands, he had never looked back. There would never be a day when he would. The Edge was all he knew and needed. His head tilted once more to the violet maiden, humbled, and wished he knew what else to say.

KAJ
Everybody with your fists raised high-
Let me hear your battle cry

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
Thief - by God of the Moon - 02-23-2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Thief - by Kahlua - 02-23-2014, 04:30 PM
RE: Thief - by God of the Moon - 02-23-2014, 09:14 PM
RE: Thief - by Kaj - 02-23-2014, 09:54 PM
RE: Thief - by Kahlua - 02-23-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: Thief - by God of the Moon - 03-04-2014, 11:06 PM