the Rift

warcry [Nyx to Morir]

Morir Posts: 79
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 6.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 4 HP: 54 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwydd :: Raven :: None Adoptable
Valkyrie, will you sing this world to sleep like a mother would a restless child?
Fires have died and ash now nestle where they burned, charred remains of a once brilliant flame.
When will you take up your spear again?
Have your forgotten the pride of your ancestors, kings and queens of promise?

your time to rule has come. Will you take up the banner?

♦ Please tag Morir in all replies! 

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Delinne says "You will not take me today, young kin."

Valkyrie, will you sing this world to sleep like a mother would a restless child? - Personality & Lineage ref. Delinne's a fighter and she's also the mother of two.
Fires have died and ash now nestle where they burned, charred remains of a once brilliant flame. - History/Lineage ref. Her mate Azzaron was fire-themed and is now deceased.
When will you take up your spear again? - Appearance ref. Spear = Horn = Deli is a unicorn.
Have your forgotten the pride of your ancestors, kings and queens of promise? - Lineage ref. Her father's biological parents are King and Queen of one of the five kingdoms in her homeland.

your time to rule has come. Will you take up the banner? - History ref. Is a Princess, but doesn't want to rule.
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Delinne is not sought

Lena the Songbird Posts: 663
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 4 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Imogen :: Common Kitsune :: Fire Heather
Lena blocks herself.

Valkyrie, will you sing this world to sleep like a mother would a restless child? - Valkyrie could be a reference to her gender, as well as sing a reference to her magic.
Fires have died and ash now nestle where they burned, charred remains of a once brilliant flame.
When will you take up your spear again? - Unicorn reference (spear), has also fought in two invasions.
Have your forgotten the pride of your ancestors, kings and queens of promise? - Doesn't follow the racist regime.

"Maybe another time" he says.

Lena is not sought

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
Seele blocks herself

Valkyrie, will you sing this world to sleep like a mother would a restless child? --> Could be a reference to gender and or / personality as Ina said, a Valkyrie is usually a fighter.
When will you take up your spear again? --> Unicorn
Have your forgotten the pride of your ancestors, kings and queens of promise? --> Voices in her head

Your time to rule has come. Will you take up the banner? --> recently acquired the Hills
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Seele is not sought

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Kahlua blocks herself, just in case.

Valkyrie, will you sing this world to sleep like a mother would a restless child? -> Valkyrie referring to a female character and sing the world to sleep referring to her goal of bringing peace to all of Helovia.
Fires have died and ash now nestle where they burned, charred remains of a once brilliant flame -> Reference to her history, where her previous home was burned by flames, and to her personality which has become slightly more troubled and muted because of everything that has befallen her.
Have your forgotten the pride of your ancestors, kings and queens of promise? -> Her ancestors were kings and queens.

your time to rule has come. Will you take up the banner? -> Recently named queen.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

"Rest easy little Queen, you're safe from me" he chuckles.

Kahlua is not sought

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Archibald protects himself.

Valkyrie, will you sing this world to sleep like a mother would a restless child? -- Valkyries decided who would die in battle, so this would refer to Archibald being a warlord, having fought in all but one war on Helovian soil.
Fires have died and ash now nestle where they burned, charred remains of a once brilliant flame. -- History ref: thread Born of Ash where Darwin was born, where the sons killed their mother and brother. Mandrake was a genius, albeit evil, and her brilliant flame is dead. || Appearance ref, burn scar.
When will you take up your spear again? -- Ex-General

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

"I know of a warlord already - one is quite enough" Morir snorts.

Archibald is not sought.

Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas is watchful over all he owns and is wary.

Valkyrie, will you sing this world to sleep like a mother would a restless child? - Midas is a warrior and his parents died in a war.
Fires have died and ash now nestle where they burned, charred remains of a once brilliant flame. - his first son died. Fina is a phoenix
When will you take up your spear again? - spears are made out of a metal, he sports metal armor
Have your forgotten the pride of your ancestors, kings and queens of promise? - he has chosen to go to hidden falls instead of returning back home

your time to rule has come. Will you take up the banner? - he is the new ruler of hidden falls
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Ampere is safe.

Valkyrie, will you sing this world to sleep like a mother would a restless child?
gender ref - Ampere is female.

history/personality ref - Ampere comes from a lineage of weapon users and intends to do so herself, hence spear.

rank ref - Ampere has just become lead.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Neither are sought

Cealestis Posts: 50
Hidden Falls Genetrix I atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 HH :: 11 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skýlos :: Pit Bull :: None Bunnie
Cealistis tells the wingless to leave her be - he couldn't hold her, anyway.

Valkyrie, will you sing this world to sleep like a mother would a restless child? - Female, and the Valkyrie are usually portrayed with wings.
Fires have died and ash now nestle where they burned, charred remains of a once brilliant flame. - She has changed considerably since being tattooed with the poison ink.
Have your forgotten the pride of your ancestors, kings and queens of promise? - Has a huuuge pegasus are better than everyone problem, and is the daughter of the queen of Elysia

Magic/physical violence allowed to be used upon Cealestis at any time, so long as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission.

Tyradon Posts: 106
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2 :: 14 Buff: NOVICE
Cynder :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Snow
Very unlikely but...Tyradon blocks himself.

Valkyrie, will you sing this world to sleep like a mother would a restless child? - He's a warrior, and his history makes many references to a troubled relationship with his mother.
Fires have died and ash now nestle where they burned, charred remains of a once brilliant flame. - His dragon's got a flaming tail and fire breath
Have your forgotten the pride of your ancestors, kings and queens of promise? - His father was a king, and his mother a queen on Isilme.

[ we are made of greed ]
[ the regime ]

Neither are sought

Time is up

Nyx was sought!

Valkyrie, will you sing this world to sleep like a mother would a restless child? - Gender/History Ref. Valkyrie; she's a female and, quoting her profile "She is quite a competent warrior, a capable fighter and does not shy away from pain..." Mother; she's had several children.

Fires have died and ash now nestle where they burned, charred remains of a once brilliant flame. - Color Ref. Ash is light gray, a thing becomes black when 'charred'. Nyx is gray with black mane and tail.

When will you take up your spear again? - Species Ref. Spear refers to her horn, as people guessed quite correctly.

Have your forgotten the pride of your ancestors, kings and queens of promise? - Lineage/Relations Ref. Kings and queens refer to Nato and Querida. Both her parents were leaders of their herd when she was born. Pride; Nato has stated in several threads how he is proud of his daughter.

your time to rule has come. Will you take up the banner? - fluff

Note: I had no idea that so many characters on this site claim royal linages >.> I thought it was a good clue, but now I'm not so sure...

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
PASS

Valkyrie, will you sing this world to sleep like a mother would a restless child? - Gender/History Ref. Valkyrie; she's a female and, quoting her profile "She is quite a competent warrior, a capable fighter and does not shy away from pain..." Mother; she's had several children.
+1| [Gender ref] very obvious point to gender, I didn't as much get the warrior vibe from it.

Fires have died and ash now nestle where they burned, charred remains of a once brilliant flame. - Color Ref. Ash is light gray, a thing becomes black when 'charred'. Nyx is gray with black mane and tail.
+1| [Color ref] solid clue.

When will you take up your spear again? - Species Ref. Spear refers to her horn, as people guessed quite correctly.
+1| [Species ref] solid clue.

Have your forgotten the pride of your ancestors, kings and queens of promise? - Lineage/Relations Ref. Kings and queens refer to Nato and Querida. Both her parents were leaders of their herd when she was born. Pride; Nato has stated in several threads how he is proud of his daughter.
+1| [Lineage/History ref] Good clue, though "kings and queens of promise" almost suggests they were not royal/in power, however I think the king/queen buzz word and mention of ancestors were strong enough buzz words that they captured the focus and maintained the intent of the clue.

-1| [no ref] This fluff was actually rather misleading to me, especially with all the changes in ranks happening, so it did seem to suggest too heavily it was a clue.

3/3 necessary to pass
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
+1- good, most everyone got that this was a female warrior character

+0- I struggled with this one for a while, but in the end, with it being a color reference, the dual mention of fire and flame really seemed significant to me. Like the character had been burned before or had orange on them as well.

+1- good species reference

+1- good to me, everyone knew what you were going for.

+0 Careful with this. 'Will you take up the banner' saved it, but 'your time to rule has come' was verging on misleading.

+3- pass