the Rift

[OPEN] Come, Break Me Down

Farkas Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Farkas
Bought my fate straight from hell

It is a weird thing - emotions. Some can read you like an open book just by looking at you, while others hear what you dare not say in words laced by happiness. Farkas could neither. To him, a face was a face and words never revealed their secrets. Maybe he was stupid for not being able to understand the secret language of the body, but he had never been able to creak the code, no matter how hard he tried. And now, as he stood in front of his, he had only the words to go by. But is was enough, it had always been enough for him. You can not miss something you never had.

And now, his father wanted him to relive the worst day of his life. He could not, as the scars still was not healed. "I do not know who they were, Father, as I hid in a creek behind some rocks. She told me to do it." It hurt to talk about his mother's death, as she was the only one he felt that truly grasped the complexity of who he was. She had never scolded him for the way he looked at things, nor the way he behaved. No, she was proud whatever he did, if it was to arrange rocks in a perfect line or the details he saw in the sun. Who would be proud of him now?

His eyes darted to his father again, as the last question demanded an answer. No matter what he said, the consequences would be great. He nodded thought, fixing his gaze on a rock at the ground. "I swear on my life, I will not share any information you give me." He could keep that promise, as talking to strangers were something he did not relish. "I am yours to use as you see fit."

Messages In This Thread
Come, Break Me Down - by Farkas - 02-24-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Tyradon - 02-24-2014, 06:45 PM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Farkas - 02-25-2014, 05:28 AM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Tyradon - 02-26-2014, 05:58 PM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Farkas - 02-27-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Tyradon - 02-27-2014, 08:10 AM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Farkas - 02-27-2014, 09:22 AM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Tyradon - 03-01-2014, 07:17 PM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Farkas - 03-04-2014, 11:24 AM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Tyradon - 03-14-2014, 05:58 PM