the Rift

[OPEN] Come, Break Me Down

Farkas Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Farkas
Bought my fate straight from hell

Every soldier son should know that muscles alone does not win a war, nor even a single battle. You win by combining your body and mind, make them work seamlessly as one big machine with no weak spots. His body had no weaknesses, but his mind had flaws. In spite of that, he relied more on his brain to survive. Sometimes, you must trust your greatest enemy to live.

He listened carefully to what his father spoke of, as he could almost see the result of such a reign. It would be diffcult to maintain it, if it was built on anything else than fear. A slight nod moved his head to the words as his mind had already thought of what he could do to ease the bumps in the road. For there would be bumps, big ones, in the shape of horses.

"I have not fought nor injured another horse." he replied almost quitely without watching his father. "I thrive in the shadows, Father, out of sight." The fear he felt about dying in a battle, scarred and emptied of blood, never reached his emotionless face and voice, but his words still carried a plea. If he had to fight straight on, he would fail and bring shame upon his sire's name.

With a heavy sight, he straightened up and looked Tyradon in the eyes. "I pray you do not take my love for the shadows as a weakness, for you know as well as me that death lurks where no one is looking. Let me be the threat they do not see, teach me how to deal a swift death." The strenght in the young horse suddenly became apparent; he was born to be a shadow, as invisible as the air itself, melting into the srroundings as life went on.

Who would notice the white horse in the corner, so busy with his rocks and the line he lay them in? They may be interested for a second, but as he likes neither talk nor eyecontact, friendship will struggle before it is even born.

OOC: so much muse for Farkas now! XD

Messages In This Thread
Come, Break Me Down - by Farkas - 02-24-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Tyradon - 02-24-2014, 06:45 PM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Farkas - 02-25-2014, 05:28 AM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Tyradon - 02-26-2014, 05:58 PM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Farkas - 02-27-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Tyradon - 02-27-2014, 08:10 AM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Farkas - 02-27-2014, 09:22 AM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Tyradon - 03-01-2014, 07:17 PM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Farkas - 03-04-2014, 11:24 AM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Tyradon - 03-14-2014, 05:58 PM