the Rift

[OPEN] let the caged bird sing

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

Well it's certainly a new world. I barely got a glimpse of Helovia when I first arrived, only seeing the threshold, and then the caves. But now I've left the caves, and already seen where the Ancient Rotunda lies. Now I'm in a new place, or at least, I think it is a new place. The trees have changed. Instead of being tall, more muscular trees as I would describe them, there are many willows, and there's something... soft about this place. Soft, in spite of the frosty cold. And then I can smell it. The faint.. growing stronger... overwhelming scent of sex.

Ooooohhhhhh.... This must be the mating grounds of Helovia. Well now what have I stumbled upon here! I look around me, instantly wondering if there are free ladies I can suck up to and maybe... well.... hehe. I huff slightly. There's no one in sight, which makes sense.. it's the middle of winter. But even if there were... I look back upon my rump where the tiny puppy is curled up in a ball, her little claws stuck in my hide to help her hold on as I move slowly - and always a little awkwardly. Of course, her claws aren't as sharp as they'll probably be when she's older, but it still hurts a little now. But it's worth it. I smile back at her, she's my little one.

I hear branches snapping near by, and my head jerks around to look in the direction of the noise. My ears pin back.. branches snapping.. and falling. What could be going on? I move closer, softly, and find myself eyeing a winged lady frolicking in the frost. Her glee is evident, and I wonder what makes her love the snow so much. I'm not against snow, just because I've been around it so much, but I prefer the spring and summer. She blends in with the snow on the ground, and only from her movement can I really tell she's there - plus a tinge of blue on her wings.. and something on her shoulder.

I watch quietly, not sure whether to announce my presence or not. On one hand... LADY. Mmmhmmmm.... But on the other hand, crazy snow lady, and my baby Damaris. Best not to do anything, I suppose.

Text text text.
"Words words words."
OOC: for the sake of my sanity and large number of egg threads, I'm going to say this thread is happening after the hatching of Damaris ^_^ hope that's okay

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
let the caged bird sing - by Elsa - 02-24-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: let the caged bird sing - by Rostislav - 02-28-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: let the caged bird sing - by Elsa - 03-04-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: let the caged bird sing - by Rostislav - 03-06-2014, 04:10 AM
RE: let the caged bird sing - by Elsa - 03-06-2014, 10:06 AM
RE: let the caged bird sing - by Rostislav - 03-18-2014, 08:35 PM