the Rift

[OPEN] let the caged bird sing

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
He looks over his shoulder towards the creature curled up on his rear end. First addressing her failure to pay attention, only stating that she disrupted the silence. Elsa paused for a moment, wondering if she should counter his words. The world was never still, even in the silent moments that paused between them, noises were ever present. The creaking of the branches, the small gusts of wind, and the crackling of ice, were ever present. The world was never quiet.

He introduced himself as Rostislav, and the puppy creature, as Damaris. The names were quite odd; she had never heard anything like them before. They were very foreign, although she shouldn’t be the one to comment, her name probably sounded as odd as anyone else’s. She shrugged, moving back to the topic that had plagued her mind before. She didn’t want to be someone who stirs up trouble, but she thought her point was good enough. To a listening ear, silence was never present. A lazy flick of her tail and she hesitantly started, looking to Rostislav. Goodness his name was going to be hard to remember… it rolled weirdly around in her brain. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you Rostislav..." then she looked to the puppy. "And Damaris." She smiled. "Technically though, I did nothing to disrupt silence. Someone, or something, is always the cause of sound. And the world is ever moving, keeping the stillness from being... still." She finished sassily, looking around as nonchalantly as possible. "Not that I wish to cause offense, it was only a musing of my crazy mind." She laughed weakly, hoping to kill any rage within him, if he had built any up. She wasn't one for conflict, but if it so arose, she would fight it in a heart beat.

[@[Rostislav] :: I have no idea yet. xD Elsa really could swing either way.]
"Talking"
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
let the caged bird sing - by Elsa - 02-24-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: let the caged bird sing - by Rostislav - 02-28-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: let the caged bird sing - by Elsa - 03-04-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: let the caged bird sing - by Rostislav - 03-06-2014, 04:10 AM
RE: let the caged bird sing - by Elsa - 03-06-2014, 10:06 AM
RE: let the caged bird sing - by Rostislav - 03-18-2014, 08:35 PM