the Rift

finally moving » completed.

Hannelore Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

HANNELORE
This quote will always be in upper case.

Munch, munch, munch.. That's all the rosy yearling could hear, she wasn't bothering to look up, and she definitely was too busy using her plush nose to move snow out of her way to smell anything. Foolish! Her recent lack of meals made her just so hungry, that eating was all she could focus on. She felt joy in her heart simply by this action she was currently lucky to be doing. And suddenly...

Was that footsteps in the snow? She paused but kept her position, face in the snow. Swiveling her ears, she tried to listen for anything. Either there wasn't foot steps in the snow or the creature had stopped. Still, she didn't bother raising her head and was just about to open to her mouth to eat again when a voice spoke out to her. "Hey there, I'm Note and this is my bonded, Sabel,"..."Could we be of any assistance to you?" the voice softly spoke. The filly, completely off guard, took a giant leap to the left, softly squealing as she did. She struggled to keep her already weak legs under her and she lost her footing in the wet snow. Down she went. She surprised herself by how quickly she got right back up on her hooves again and she faced the stallion squarely. Her sides heaved, allowing to catch her breath and with every breath in, the scent of the stallion in front of her filled her senses. She reeled for a moment and gained a small bit of relaxation and this shocked her a little bit. The stallion seemed to calm her and for a moment, her little beady eyes looked him over, pleased with what she seen. She lowered her head at the sight of two new things she had never seen before: wings and a predator cat.

Adrenaline ran through her body and numbed her legs. Or was it the cold air? She wasn't sure. She raised her head and flared her nostrils, taking in the stallion's scent fully. It was musky and something in her stirred. She swallowed hard, trying to regain composer. "I... I... um.. well, I.." She paused for a moment and licked her lips. At this point, the filly fully realized she was shivering so bad she could barely speak correctly. She looked around and sighed heavily. "I'm slightly lost... I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere," she finally spoke with a thick German accent. It was a lie. How could she be honest? She had been chased from her herd and she had no idea where the hell she was going. Her voice didn't quiver, however, it was soft. Growing up with the sire that she did, she had learned to respect stallions or be pummeled into the ground.

She swallowed again and tried to quit shaking so hard. I'm probably just cold, seriously, she mused to herself. But if she was really be honest with herself, she was practically terrified of what was going to happen to her. There was a predator cat standing no more than a few feet from where she was. There was a stallion with WINGS. It was all new to her. Still, her beady little eyes kept looking the stallion over. There was still something stirring in her and the foal in her just longed to cuddle up to him. She licked her lips again and her eyes fell on the cat curiously.

ooc; n'a

Messages In This Thread
finally moving » completed. - by Hannelore - 02-26-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: finally moving » open. - by Note - 02-26-2014, 11:14 PM
RE: finally moving » open. - by Note - 02-27-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: finally moving » open. - by Note - 02-27-2014, 09:34 PM
RE: finally moving » open. - by Hannelore - 02-27-2014, 10:31 AM
RE: finally moving » open. - by Hannelore - 02-27-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: finally moving » open. - by Hannelore - 02-27-2014, 10:50 PM