the Rift

finally moving » completed.

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 2ls8cgp.jpg]

The filly was incredibly startled by their presence. She leapt, eyes scanning over both Note and Sabel as her scrawny sides heaved. A small smile tugged at the stallion's ashen lips at the sight. He had genuinely caused her a great deal of surprise.
"I... I... um.. well, I.."
The nervous words poured from her lips, shaking during this time. Pity replaced the humor that filled Note. He began to wonder if it would be inappropriate to brush the filly underneath his wings, just to cuddle her. Give her a bit of warmth. She looked like she needed it.
"I'm slightly lost... I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere,"
Note picked his head up at the words, giving her a look that said, 'Yeah, right.' He wasn't going to question her just yet. But with that accent, whatever it was, she was definitely more than slightly lost.
The stallion advanced slowly, opening his wings with each step. 'Stay back, Sabel,' Note warned, stopping a foot or two away from the young filly. The cat grudgingly obliged, staying seated a few paces away from the others with a calming look painted upon her features.
"C'mon, I can take you somewhere safe. Then maybe you'll be able to figure out where you got turned around," A laugh poured from Note's lips as he spoke the last words, giving her a wink. "Or you can stick with me," He added, extending one of his large hawk-like wings out to the filly in a welcoming way, as if he wanted the filly to huddle under the appendage, at least, for warmth.
The kid reminded him a lot of his daughter. Perhaps it was the fact that they would be about the same age, or the that they shared a light colored coat. Whatever it was, the likeness caused Note to be much kinder to the filly than he would normally be to any other horse. Or maybe he was just losing his tough-guy exterior. As if he hadn't lost it already.
"What's your name?"

[Image: 52f3087fe3a26]
"The thought made Note's heart ache, but that's what love is. You don't care if the other person hates you or rejects you or anything of the sort because you just want to see them be happy."
pixel by tamme

tag me in all threads & replies!

Messages In This Thread
finally moving » completed. - by Hannelore - 02-26-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: finally moving » open. - by Note - 02-26-2014, 11:14 PM
RE: finally moving » open. - by Note - 02-27-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: finally moving » open. - by Note - 02-27-2014, 09:34 PM
RE: finally moving » open. - by Hannelore - 02-27-2014, 10:31 AM
RE: finally moving » open. - by Hannelore - 02-27-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: finally moving » open. - by Hannelore - 02-27-2014, 10:50 PM