the Rift

finally moving » completed.

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 2ls8cgp.jpg]

To Note's utmost surprise and pleasure, the filly moved into his grasp. It took everything he had to keep his wings from igniting with fire at her soft touch. The filly was nervous enough, and no doubt shocked by his existence, flaming wings would be all too much at one time for one so innocent.
Ah, yes, that was it. Innocence. The innocent look this filly portrayed was what Note felt like she shared with Skysong. He was foolish to not realize it before. The dainty filly was like his daughter in many ways, but the innocence she masked herself with was closer to Skysong's than any other trait the pair happened to share.
"Thank you so much, Note..." the filly whispered, nuzzling her way into his body. It felt nice, having the girl close. Note pondered what to do with the child for a moment, then dismissed such a thought. He would treat the girl the same way he would've treated his own daughter. He had to.
Note bent his head down to peer at the filly, sharp green eyes gazing back the filly's own orbs that resembled his so perfectly. "You're welcome," the stallion spoke with a small smile, a sincere look crossing his features. The filly was certainly lucky to catch him in such a good mood, for the stallion was rarely this kind.
"My name is Hannelore." The filly sounded ashamed, reluctant even, to speak her name as she snuggled back into his shoulder. Note found himself incredibly curious to know why, but didn't feel this was the time or place to ask such a serious question.
"I'll call you Hanne," Note smirked boyishly, Sabel trotting over to the pair. She snaked in between the stallion's legs before pausing to sniff the filly's leg. After deciding the filly was no threat, the cat continued to rub against Note's canon bone.
"Let's go, shall we?" Note spoke, pulling his wing in close as if to shelter Hannelore from the evils of the outside world.

ooc; I'll post a thread in the sanctuary for them once hanne's rank is changed :)

[Image: 52f3087fe3a26]
"The thought made Note's heart ache, but that's what love is. You don't care if the other person hates you or rejects you or anything of the sort because you just want to see them be happy."
pixel by tamme

tag me in all threads & replies!

Messages In This Thread
finally moving » completed. - by Hannelore - 02-26-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: finally moving » open. - by Note - 02-26-2014, 11:14 PM
RE: finally moving » open. - by Note - 02-27-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: finally moving » open. - by Note - 02-27-2014, 09:34 PM
RE: finally moving » open. - by Hannelore - 02-27-2014, 10:31 AM
RE: finally moving » open. - by Hannelore - 02-27-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: finally moving » open. - by Hannelore - 02-27-2014, 10:50 PM