the Rift

[PRIVATE] Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess

Quinn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

For some odd reason, I always felt how big of an impact that story made on me when I heard it. It is weird, as I am neither a princess nor white with golden hair. Maybe the story had a silver lining I have yet to discover?

I had not expected someone to walk up to me, so when I turned my head, I was ready to scream something about leaving me the fuck alone. Not a sound came out though, for it was Nato at my side and no one else. "Nato.. I haven't seen you in ages. How are you? Are Nyx okay?" I had no time to answer the question he gave me, as there was more important things to talk about.

The fear of Nyx's health and well being was much greater than I would expect, as I did really care about the mare. Of course, we had not met in the best of times and I wished I could take back some one the things I said. But what is done is done, so there was nothing I could do about it now.

"The story is not a happy one, but you can learn a thing or two. I don't know why I even remembered it now, as nothing here reminds me of home. Is that weird?"

@[Nato]

No more dreaming like a girl
So in love with the wrong world
[Image: K20W2We.png]

Messages In This Thread
Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 02-27-2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 02-28-2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-04-2014, 11:39 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-05-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-06-2014, 04:37 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-07-2014, 08:40 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-11-2014, 05:26 AM