the Rift

[PRIVATE] Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess

Quinn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Just to hear those words, lifted a weight I did not know my heart suffered under and a smile reached my maw as I stole a glance at him. To realize I cared that much about someone I knew so little about, was not expected. It scared me a little too when I thought about it. "I am glad to hear that. You scared me the last time we met. It was like life itself had abondoned you."

I did not want to go into the subject too much, as I did not know what to say if he asked about it further. Therefore, I was glad as he showed more interest in the bear I wore than the thoughts that haunted my mind. As he reach for it, I let him. "I found it in the bowels of the earth, almost covered in sand. It did not smell that good, but when you are cold, you use what tou find." I answered with happiness in my voice. "And it is really warm, even if it scares some when they first see it."

I had to keep myself from laughing when I thought about my meeting with Firefly and how close I had come to my end. I still had to do some small changes to the hide to keep it from falling off when I moved, but that would not take much work. "Do you like it?"

@[Nato]

"talk talk talk"

No more dreaming like a girl
So in love with the wrong world
[Image: K20W2We.png]

Messages In This Thread
Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 02-27-2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 02-28-2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-04-2014, 11:39 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-05-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-06-2014, 04:37 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-07-2014, 08:40 AM