the Rift

[PRIVATE] Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess

Quinn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

To be told that a dead beast suits me, would set my motions on fire just a short while ago, but as the darkness dulled my senses and my mind, I took it as a compliment. It was heavy on my shoulders and back, a feeling I had learned to cherish more than hate, and in a way, I felt safer knowing I had a barrier between me and the world. The fur did not keep the emotions out though, as I quickly discovered as the black and white stallion inched closer.

Did he want something from me or was he playing a game I did not understand? I kept my blue eyes on him and soon, he revealed his true intentions; The Worlds Edge. It didn't sound like a pleasant place to be honest, but neither did the place I came from. I wondered what his intentions was and why he chose those exact words - With me.

Still unsure if I only was a price in his eyes or something else, I straightened up and looked at him. "Why do you want me to come with you?" I asked, feeling I deserved an answer before I agreed. "We didn't exactly behave as horses should when we met. And in all honesty, if Nyx had not become a wraith and I had found you, I would probably never speak to you again."

Honesty hurts, but in all cases, it is necessary. I did not like to go back to such a delicate subject, but as my future hung in a thread, I had to. I cocked my head, trying to read the red pools that mirrored his thoughts. "What am I to you?"

@[Nato]

No more dreaming like a girl
So in love with the wrong world
[Image: K20W2We.png]

Messages In This Thread
Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 02-27-2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 02-28-2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-04-2014, 11:39 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-05-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-06-2014, 04:37 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-07-2014, 08:40 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-11-2014, 05:26 AM