the Rift

[PRIVATE] Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess

Quinn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Quinn
War does not determine who is right -
only who is left.

Something stirred behind the mirrors of his soul, as my last question escaped into oblivion. I knew it would take all of his courage to answer it truthfully, and in a way, I tested him. I needed to see what lay between us, as honesty would bring us closer, and lies would tear us apart. I had changed, I knew that, but so had he. To the better or worse? Well, at this point, I would bet my horn on the 'better' part, as he clearly had some problem answering my questions.

I let him have his time to find the words, as the first try failed. The second time, he found them and it totally blew my mind. Now it was my turn to chase after the words. "Why would I be frustrated with you? Have you done something I should be frustrated about?" What the hell had that fucker done now?

My breath became unsteady as my mind began to make up a thousand ways for him to make me mad, and my body language changed. I so wanted to throw something acid in his face when he spoke about finding something he had not felt in years. I see now how very little trust I had for the stallion. It was not until the word friend was spoken, that I finally relaxed. I tink I even looked a little surprised. "Oh. Well, that's good, isn't it? I mean, I can be a friend if you want."

@[Nato]

Messages In This Thread
Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 02-27-2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 02-28-2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-04-2014, 11:39 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-05-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-06-2014, 04:37 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-07-2014, 08:40 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-11-2014, 05:26 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-11-2014, 06:49 AM