the Rift

[PRIVATE] Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess

Quinn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Quinn
War does not determine who is right -
only who is left.

Maybe I should have been mad that two souls predicted my death or that I am just a price given to one that did not think me capable of breathing this long. I tried to feel it, the hate, but my emotions had run dry. So I watched him, still searching for that spark of anger that could drive me to the brink of death or beyond. I found nothing.

"I guess you are right, but I have never been anything else than a piece of the puzzle or a pawn to be moved. Maybe I'm brainwashed to think like this, but.." I drew a breath as I thought about my next words. "..but it was either this or live my life as a broodmare. So I chose to live my life day by day, not knowing if I would live long enought to see the sun rise. If that's a reason to be mad, I am not. I've accepted it."

My mind dulled as I was forced to think back on the choices I've made. It was true. I could spend my life locked up and pregnant, as some foal-machine for my bretheren. No, I would rather carve out my own heart than become one of them.

It did not take much to get me grounded again, as I felt him lean against me after he accepted my friendship. A new feeling filled the void as I could not let the subject drop. "Nato, I do wish to have a foal some day, but with it, I also want a family and love. And I want to do it because I choose to, not because someone else have a need for my blood."

I knew I talked about a heavy subject, so I changed my gaze to the wall when he did, but I had a hard time concentration on anything else than my past.

@[Nato]

Messages In This Thread
Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 02-27-2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 02-28-2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-04-2014, 11:39 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-05-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-06-2014, 04:37 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-07-2014, 08:40 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-11-2014, 05:26 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-11-2014, 06:49 AM